《美少女的谎言》第4季第15集 第2期:真实的艾莉森
日期:2015-04-23 22:17

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I remember writing this.
我还记得写这个的时候
You and me...
你和我...
At the kissing rock.
在接吻石那里
I thought I was being smart,
但是我还自以为聪明
locking it all up in a journal.
把这件事藏在日记里
But they took everything, didn't they?
但他们把什么都拿走了 不是吗
Who, Ali? Who took everything?
谁 艾莉 谁把一切都拿走了
Who's after you?
是谁想害你
I don't know.
我不知道
I bet you're wondering which one's real...
我猜你在想哪个才是真的...
the girl in front of you or the one who wrote that.
眼前的女孩还是写日记的那个
So am I.
我也是
That's why I need you.
所以我才需要你
You always saw the best version of me...
你看到的总是最善良的那个我
the person I want to be.
我想成为的那个自己
I don't see that anymore.
我再也看不到了

重点解释

I thought I was being smart,locking it all up in a journal.但是我还自以为聪明把这件事藏在日记里

lock up上锁; 封锁; 监禁; 禁闭

Someone has to lock up the house.

总要有人把房子锁起来。

Don't forget to lock up before leaving home.

离家之前别忘上锁。

the girl in front of you or the one who wrote that.眼前的女孩还是写日记的那个

in front of在 ... 前面

I drove up in front of the house and honked.

我将车开到屋子前面然后按喇叭。

The driver was ticketed for parking in front of a fire hydrant.

那个司机因把车停在消防栓前而接到交通违规罚单。

分享到