《美少女的谎言》第4季第5集 第18期:调情和放电的区别
日期:2014-05-23 21:43

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Look, I know that this is important,
我知道这很重要
but can we please put a pin in this?
但可以暂时放一放吗
I don't want to do this tonight.
我今晚不想管它
Why? This is the reason we came here.
为什么 我们来这里就是为了这个
No, it isn't!
不是的
I came here to talk to sorority sisters about a scholarship.
我来是为了和女生会的人谈奖学金的事
Yeah, that's right,
没错
I actually want to get into this "podunk" school.
我还真想进这所破学校
So you're not here to help me find a number?
所以你不是来帮我找号码的
No. I'm here for me.
不 我来是为了自己的事
Okay, well, now it all makes sense.
好吧 这样就说得通
What makes sense?
什么说得通了
Oh, you batting those camel lashes at Brendan,
你对布兰登放电
smiling, laughing at everything he says --
他说什么你都笑
It's called being nice.
这叫做友善
It's called flirting.
是调情
I don't think Brendan confused interest with flirtation.
布兰登不会连感兴趣和调情都分不清
Well, I'll tell you what I'm not confused about.
但有一点我不会弄错
The fact that this entire weekend
整个周末
you've conveniently failed to mention that you're gay!
你都没提自己是同性恋的事
No, you didn't.
真不敢相信
I just didn't think that you were the type of person
我只是觉得你不会
who would lead somebody on just to get what you wanted.
为了达到目的而诱导别人
Nice coming from the girl who whipped off her bra
某些人为回到十项全能队不惜表演脱衣秀
to get back on the decathlon team.
居然还好意思这么说
Okay, I wasn't leading him on.
我不是在诱导他
I was being charming!
是在施展魅力
Could have fooled me.
差点就被你骗了
You wouldn't know the difference.
你不会明白它们的差别的
You've never had to be charming.
你从来不用施展魅力
You get to act like a total snot-rag,
只用做个不懂事的孩子
'cause mommy and daddy
因为就算闯了祸
have a safety net of cash to catch your fall!
也有对有钱爹妈给你收拾烂摊子

重点解释

Okay, well, now it all makes sense.好吧,这样就说得通

make sense讲得通; 有意义; 言之有理

His argument does not make sense.

他的争论没有意义。

Can you make sense of what I say?

你能领会我说的意思吗?

Oh, you batting those camel lashes at Brendan,smiling, laughing at everything he says --你对布兰登放电,他说什么你都笑

laugh at嘲笑; 因 ... 而笑

He gave a scornful laugh at my proposal.

他对我的建议轻蔑地一笑。

Don't laugh at him; he's very sensitive.

千万别笑他,他很敏感。

I don't think Brendan confused interest with flirtation.布兰登不会连感兴趣和调情都分不清

confuse with弄混;混淆

He was confused with his blunder .

他因做错事而不知所措。

I am always confused with "s" and "th".

我常把s和th搞混。

分享到
重点单词
  • proposaln. 求婚,提议,建议
  • confusedadj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu
  • confusevt. 混淆,使困惑,使混乱
  • sensitiveadj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的
  • charmingadj. 迷人的