《美少女的谎言》第4季第8集 第18期:恶毒的继妹
日期:2014-09-20 19:06

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hanna, what is she doing here?
汉娜 她来这里干嘛
Oh, it's so nice to see you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
Caleb, look, Mona found out about my mom
凯勒 梦娜知道了我妈的事
and she came here.
所以她来这里
We just...
我们只是
We've been through a lot,
我们经历了很多事
so we're just trying to move on.
所以只是想试着继续向前看
Mona doesn't move on, she goes right through.
梦娜不会向前看 她只会直接踩过去
Don't you, Mona?
不是吗 梦娜
I don't have the slightest inkling
我完全不知道
of what you're talking about.
你在说什么
Caleb, you were looking for me,
凯勒 你一直在找我
you found me, and I'm okay.
现在你找到了 我没事
Like hell you're okay.
没事个鬼啊
It's complicated and I don't do complicated.
这件事很复杂 而且我讨厌复杂的事
Okay, if my mom doesn't get out of jail,
如果我妈无法避免牢狱之灾
I have to move in with my dad, his wife,
我就得搬去和我爸 还有他的妻子
her blonde tarantula of a daughter.
和她那毒蜘蛛般的女儿一起住
So compared to that,
所以相比之下
talking to Mona makes all the sense in the world.
和梦娜聊天比那好太多了
It's my calming influence.
我可以让她镇静下来
God, just leave me alone.
天呐 让我一个人待着吧
Okay? For now.
好吗 暂时的
Sure.
当然
I'll leave you alone.
我会让你一个人待着

重点解释

Caleb, you were looking for me,你一直在找我

look for寻找;寻求

You can look for the book in the library catalog.

你可以在图书馆的图书目录上查找这本书。

He began to look for another position immediately.

他马上开始寻找另一个职位。

God, just leave me alone.让我一个人待着吧

leave alone 让单独呆着

Tell her to buzz off and leave me alone.

告诉她马上离开,别打扰我。

I will thank you to leave me alone for a moment.

请你暂时别管我。

So compared to that,talking to Mona makes all the sense in the world.所以相比之下和梦娜聊天比那好太多了

compared to与 ... 相比

Our work can be compared to a battle.

我们的工作好比一场战斗。

Compared to ours their house is a palace.

他们的房子和我们的相比简直太豪华了。

分享到
重点单词
  • inklingn. 暗示,微微觉得
  • calmingadj. 平静的 n. 镇定,平静 v. 平静下来(ca
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • catalogn. 目录,大学概况手册,商品型录 vt. 做目录,分类