《美少女的谎言》第4季第13集 第13期:斯宾塞看到A
日期:2015-02-25 18:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Miranda?
米兰达
For a guy who's looking for somebody, you're not easy to find.
我知道你在找人 不过你也不好找啊
I didn't know I needed to be. You okay?
我不知道你在找我 你还好吗
Um, we can talk about me after.
待会再说我吧
But right now I think your girl needs a hug.
我觉得你女朋友现在需要一个拥抱
I've been trying to call you.
我一直试着联系你
Hanna, is everything okay?
汉娜 一切还好吗
What's going on? Where is everybody?
发生什么了 大家都去哪里了
I lost them...
我们走散了
And I think A has Ali.
我觉得艾莉在A手里
Oh, my God. Oh, my Ggod.
天哪
Spencer, wake up.
斯宾塞 醒一醒
Spencer.
斯宾塞
Oh, my God.
天哪
A's here!
A在这里
It's okay, you're safe.
好了 你安全了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Where is he?
他在哪
Okay, I know it doesn't look like it, but this is a door.
我知道看起来不是 但这就是个门

重点解释

Spencer, wake up.斯宾塞,醒一醒

wake up醒来;叫醒

I didn't wake up until I heard the alarm clock.

直到听到闹钟的铃声我才醒来。

I wake up with a very thick head this morning.

我早晨醒来觉得头昏昏沉沉的。

Okay, I know it doesn't look like it, but this is a door.我知道看起来不是,但这就是个门

look like看上去像;与…相似

The painting doesn't look like her. The face is too elongated.

这幅画不像她。她的脸被画得太长了。

That girl over there looks like she's in dreamland.

那边的那个女孩看上去像在梦境里一样。

But right now I think your girl needs a hug.我觉得你女朋友现在需要一个拥抱

right now立刻;马上

She's out do some shopping right now.

她现在出去买此东西。

Nobody raised any objection to my do it right now.

没人反对我现在就做这件事。

分享到