美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第19集第4期:谋杀夏洛蒂
日期:2020-05-15 11:51

(单词翻译:单击)

This is not where I wanted to spend my honeymoon.

我不是我想要度蜜月的地方

I'm glad to hear you say that.

很高兴你这么说

Oh, it's the manager of the inn, expressing her concern.

是旅馆的经理 表示了她的关心

Well, I fell down her staircase, no wonder she's concerned.

我从她旅馆的楼梯摔下 难怪她关心

They're checking the carpet and the bannister.

他们在检查地毯和栏杆

Look, I don't want to sue anybody.

我不想起诉任何人

I just wanna go on a picnic.

我只想去野餐

Which we will do, as soon as you're all checked out.

我们会去的 等你都检查好出院了

What is it?

怎么了

I was really, really happy

在我旅行的那一刻

the moment before I tripped.

我真的很开心

And I wonder if that's why I fell.

我想那就是我摔下来的原因

Maybe every good thing has to be paid for by a bad thing.

可能所有好事都是有代价的

That's not how the universe works.

世界不是这样的运转的

Sometimes I feel like I'm being punished

有时候我觉得我在受惩罚

for surviving. Still being alive.

惩罚我还活着

Or maybe you just snagged

也许你只是鞋子

your shoe on the carpet.

被毯子绊到了

And the planets did not align to give you a bump on the head.

行星运转 不是为了给你头上撞一个包

It was an accident. That's all.

只是个意外 就这样

Babe, where's my phone?

宝贝 我的手机呢

She says it was an accident. Do we believe that?

她说是个意外 我们要相信吗

As much as I believe Aria being seared was an accident.

就像我不相信艾瑞亚被烧伤是个意外

What do you think, Spence?

你怎么觉得 斯宾塞

Uh, two out of five in the ER. That's 40 percent.

五个人 两个进了急救室 百分之四十呢

It's 60 if you count what happened to emily's eggs.

算上艾米丽的卵子失窃 就是百分之六十

Well, the odds aren't gonna get any better

离选举没多久了

the closer we get to election night.

概率没有降低

Three days.

还有三天

Hey, so Ali's hospital is an hour away.

艾莉的医院有一个小时的车程

I think I'm gonna go check up on her.

我觉得我得去看看她

She says she'll be back tomorrow.

她说她明天回来

Maybe she should think about going in the opposite direction.

也许她应该往反方向走

Yeah, check on her, but don't freak her out.

对 去看看她 但是别吓到她

And it might be best if she stays away

选举之前

until after the election.

也许她远离是最好的方法

Hey, what do we do about mona?

梦娜怎么办

Keep a close eye on her.

密切关注她

You guys, Mona did not kill charlotte. She couldn't.

各位 梦娜没有谋杀夏洛蒂 她做不到

谋杀夏洛蒂.jpg


She's got as much motive as anybody. Probably more.

她有和任何人一样多的动机 甚至更多

She admits to getting Charlotte out of her house.

她承认那天让夏洛蒂离开家了

I mean, she's telling the truth, just not all of it.

她说的是实话 但不是全部

Mona's changed so many times.

梦娜变了那么多次

I doubt she even knows herself when she looks in the mirror.

我怀疑她照镜子的时候都不认识自己

Okay, who around here hasn't tried to reinvent themselves a couple of times?

好吧 我们这些人都曾彻底改变过几次

分享到