影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第40期:配合一下
日期:2012-05-05 08:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So, you want to come up to my room?
你愿意去我的房间吗
I can't do this.
我做不到
But you make me so hot.
但你让我很兴奋
No, I mean, I can't do this with you.
不 我是说 对你 我做不到
Girls like her don't approach guys like me.
像她那样的女孩从不接近像我这样的男孩
Unless they have
除非她们
deep-seated self-esteem issues
非常自卑
and a serious drinking problem.
而且还酗酒
Just play along, Lucas.
配合一下吧 卢卡斯
This is embarrassing. Why?
这太尴尬了 为什么
Because I don't need to know how to rebuff the advances
因为我不需要知道怎么去回绝
of a genetic splice between Barbie and Shakira.
芭比公主或者夏奇拉的邀请
It's just never gonna happen.
因为这永远不可能发生
The point of this is to be prepared
这只是为了让你在这种情形
for the situation when it does arise--
真的发生时有所准备
Mr. Mazarra, let's look at the facts.
玛兹拉老师 看看我
I have the upper-body strength of screech,
我上身完全没有肌肉
and I spend my weekends playing Wii... alone.
周末我一个人宅在家玩游戏机
I think my virginity is pretty well safeguarded.
我想我会失去处子之身的可能性微乎其微
Both of you, start again.
你们俩 重来
So, you wanna come up to my room?
你愿意去我房间吗
Yes.
是的

常用词汇

原文:So, you want to come up to my room?你愿意去我的房间吗
come up:
1.走过来
She came up and said, "Glad to meet you."
她走过来说,"很高兴见到你。"
2.开始;发生
I'll let him know if anything comes up.
如有什么事,我会告诉他的。
3.被提出,被讨论
A number of questions came up at the meeting.
会议上提出了许多问题。
4.开始流行


原文:The point of this is to be prepared for the situation when it does arise--这只是为了让你在这种情形真的发生时有所准备
prepare for:
1.为...作准备,计划
She has well prepared for the test.
她对考试已有充分的准备。

deep-seated:根深蒂固的;深层的

self-esteem:自负

rebuff:拒绝

genetic:起源的,发生的

splice:接合;[口]结婚

分享到
重点单词
  • geneticadj. 基因的,遗传的,起源的
  • screechn. 尖叫声,尖锐刺耳的声音 v. 尖叫,发出尖锐的声音
  • approachn. 接近; 途径,方法 v. 靠近,接近,动手处理
  • rebuffn. 断然拒绝,漠不关心 vt. 严厉拒绝,冷落
  • splicev. & n. 接合,衔接 vt. 拼接