美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第7集第11期:孤独的洞
日期:2018-11-16 11:03

(单词翻译:单击)

What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I convinced your mom to let me in.
我说服你妈妈让我进来的
I-I-I brought you something.
我 我给你带了点东西
From Aria, actually.
其实是艾瑞亚的
I don't wanna see you. You should leave.
我不想见你 你该走了
Why?
为什么
I-I thought you were dead, Mona.
我之前以为你死了 梦娜
I covered for you. I did everything that you asked.
我帮你打掩护 你要我做什么我都做了
I know. That's the point, Mike.
我知道 迈克 正因为这样
I know what I put you through.
所以我知道我让你陷入了什么境地
You begged me not to go through with it.
你求我别牵连进去
You stood in this room and fought with me for days
你在这房间和我吵了几天
and I still did it.
可我照做不误
You thought you had to.
你觉得有这个必要
And I was wrong.
但我错了
Everything we went through, it was all for nothing.
我们做的一切都徒劳无功
Hell is a very lonely hole in A's dollhouse
地狱是A的玩偶之家中一个很孤独的洞
and maybe I deserved to be there.
也许我活该待在那儿
What you did was incredibly stupid.
你的所作所为是很蠢
And yeah, I'm pissed as hell at you.
没错 我也非常生你的气
But that doesn't matter. - Yes, it does.
但都不重要 -很重要
It matters. - Not to me.
很重要 -我不觉得

分享到
重点单词
  • convincedadj. 信服的
  • deservedadj. 应得的;理所当然的 v. 值得;应得;应受报答
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲