《美少女的谎言》第4季第15集 第23期:把该做的事情做完
日期:2015-05-25 22:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So, how's Hanna doing? Is she okay?
汉娜怎么样了 她还好吗
Um, yeah, yeah, she will be.
她应该会没事
Well, it's good you got out of town.
还好你们出镇了
So, how are you?
你呢
Did you get all of your work done?
做完工作了吗
Yeah, things took a little longer than I expected,
虽然花的时间比我预象得长一些
but I...got everything done that I needed to.
但我把要做的事情都做完了
That's good.
那挺好
See you tomorrow?
明天见吗
Yeah.
好的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too. Bye.
我也爱你 再见
Was that Jake?
刚刚是杰克吗
It's no fun lying to them, is it?
对他们说谎不好受吧
No.
是啊
Did you talk to your dad about Radley?
你跟你爸说拉德里的事了吗

Yeah. I did.
说了

重点解释

It's no fun lying to them, is it?对他们说谎不好受吧

lie to对 ... 撒谎

on't you dare lie to me!

你胆敢跟我撒谎!

Did you talk to your dad about Radley?你跟你爸说拉德里的事了吗

talk to与 ... 说话

Don't talk to me about that fellow.

别跟我谈起那个家伙。

He stopped to talk to me when seeing me.

看到我的时候,他停下来和我说话。

Yeah, things took a little longer than I expected,虽然花的时间比我预象得长一些

a little一点; 少许; 略微; 稍(用于不可数名词之前)

We are still a little shy of our quota.

我们离完成定额还差一点点。

A little discipline would do him a world of good.

稍微处分他一下会对他大有好处

分享到