美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第10集第16期:顺手牵羊
日期:2019-03-13 16:31

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, it was worth a million bucks.
花个百万也值得一看
So why did you move back to Rosewood?
那你怎么又搬回玫瑰镇了呢
Listen, I hate to make tracks, but I'm already late
我不想打断这场谈话 但我要迟到了
and my boss is high-strung and aggressively sober.
而且我的老板很神经质又刻板
Come visit me at the new boutique across the street.
你们可以到对面新开的时装店找我
Oh, and if you ever feel like doing a little free shopping,
还有如果你想贪点小便宜顺手牵羊
I'd be happy to turn the other away.
我可以假装没看见
I-I think you're thinking of Hanna.
你指的应该是汉娜
She's not here.
她不在这里
Okay, that's not just me, right?
不只是我有这种感觉吧
That chick is freakishly like Ali.
那个女孩太像艾莉了
Mona told me those bitches were happy
梦娜告诉我那些贱人们
that you were gone.
很高兴你死了
And that, oh...
我简直...
that really, really pissed me off.
我简直要气疯了
I mean,
我是说
those girls were supposed to be your friends.
她们几个不应该是你的朋友吗
They got what they deserved.
她们罪有应得
I don't remember telling CeCe about you.
我不记得和茜茜说过你们
But somebody at Radley did start sending me
可是拉德里的确有个人开始给我
riddles and twisted rhymes.
发一些谜语和变态诗文

分享到
重点单词
  • deservedadj. 应得的;理所当然的 v. 值得;应得;应受报答
  • twistedadj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)
  • soberadj. 清醒的,沉着冷静的,稳重的,颜色暗淡的 vt.
  • tracksn. 轨道(track的复数);磁道;轮胎
  • chickadj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡