《美少女的谎言》第3季第254期:令人尴尬的基情
日期:2013-08-13 21:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I still don't understand why you care about this costume.
我还是没搞懂为何你如此在意这套戏服
Some girl wore it on the train.
有人穿它去万圣节火车派对
We kinda tangled, and I wanna know who it was.
我们跟她有点摩擦 想知道她是谁
I'm Shana, by the way.
对了 我是莎娜
Paige forgot her manners.
佩奇忘记给我们介绍了
Emily. Oh, so it's you in the flesh.
艾米丽 终于见到本人了
I'm Hanna. About that costume...
我是汉娜 那件服装...
Yeah, I checked. We can't give out that information.
是的 我查过了 但不能告诉你们
It'd be my ass.
否则我要负责任
You didn't think to mention this on the phone?
你在电话里怎么没说
Must have slipped my mind.
一时忘了
I didn't realize you'd be bringing your girlfriends.
我没想到你会带女朋友一起来
Do you have a restroom?
这里有洗手间吗
In the back. Thanks.
在后面 谢谢
So where are the queen of hearts costumes, anyway?
那件红心皇后戏服在哪里
I wanna see what all the fuss is about.
我想看看它有什么神奇之处
Over here.
这边

重点解释

I still don't understand why you care about this costume.我还是没搞懂为何你如此在意这套戏服

care about:关心

She does not care about her husband at all.

她根本不关心她的丈夫。

Don't you care about this country's future?

难道你不为国家前途担忧吗?

Emily. Oh, so it's you in the flesh.艾米丽,终于见到本人了

in the flesh:本人

I have never seen him in the flesh.

我从未见过他本人。

I've seen here perform on television, but never in the flesh.

我在电视上看过她的表演,但从未见过她本人。

We can't give out that information.但不能告诉你们

give out:公布

He has refused to give out any information on the matter.

他已拒绝发表有关此事的任何消息。

The news of the President's death was given out in a radio broadcast.

总统逝世的消息已在电台上播出了。

I wanna see what all the fuss is about.我想看看它有什么神奇之处

fuss about:瞎忙一气(过分担心)

Don't make a fuss about such trifles.

不要为区区小事而大惊小怪。

You make too much fuss about trifles.

你太小题大做了。

分享到
重点单词
  • performv. 执行,运转,举行,表演
  • fussn. 大惊小怪,小题大作,强烈不满或争吵 vi. 无事自
  • costumen. 服装,剧装 vt. 提供服装,为 ... 设计服装
  • tangledadj. 紊乱的;纠缠的;缠结的;复杂的
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为