《美少女的谎言》第4季第15集 第24期:把艾丽送给A
日期:2015-05-26 21:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Mind if I stay here for a while?
介意我在这里住一阵子吗
She came in through the window.
她从窗户里进来的
She wanted to apologize. To explain.
她想道歉 解释这一切
I was so mad at her, and that's why it felt so real.
我太生她的气了 所以感觉特别真实
Em, I wish you would have told us.
艾米 你要是早告诉我们就好了
I know.
我知道
I just can't believe you tried to go meet Ali all on your own.
你居然想一个人去见艾莉
I thought that's what she wanted.
我以为她想要这样
"Looks like I'm winning."
"看起来我要赢了"
"Thanks for the tip."
"谢谢提醒"
The journal. The post-its, the notes...
那些日记 便条 字条
We were decoding it story by story.
我们是在解密一个连环谜题
Oh, my god. We gave Ali to "A".
天呐 我们把艾莉送给了A
"Whoever finds her gets to keep her."
"发现她的人就能得到她"
Come on.
快走

重点解释

Mind if I stay here for a while?介意我在这里住一阵子吗

for a while暂时; 一会儿

Now that I am free, I can enjoy music for a while.

既然有空,我可以享受一下音乐。

Could you please keep silent for a while?

你能不能清静一会儿?

I was so mad at her, and that's why it felt so real.我太生她的气了,所以感觉特别真实

mad at对 ... 恼火; 生气

He was mad at missing his train.

他为没赶上火车而恼火。

Jeff became so mad at Mike that he threw a punch at him.

杰夫对迈克大为发怒,向他一拳揍去。

I just can't believe you tried to go meet Ali all on your own.你居然想一个人去见艾莉

on one's own独自地; 独立地

It is on your own head.

一切后果由你负责。

It is a dangerous plan, one you'll have to follow up on your own account.

这是一项危险的计划,你要继续干下去,就得自己担风险

分享到