《美少女的谎言》第4季第7集 第17期:为朋友担心
日期:2014-08-19 21:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Emily?
艾米丽
What are you up to?
你在搞什么
Just doing some homework.
只是在写作业
The clinic called.
诊所打过电话来
You rescheduled your appointment?
你的预约改期了吗
I had something to do. For Hanna.
我有事情要帮汉娜做
I know your friend is in a terrible situation,
我知道你朋友的处境很糟糕
but this is just as important.
但是这件事也一样重要
If you ever want to be able to swim again-- - I do!
如果你还想要再能游泳的话 -我想
Then take it seriously!
那就认真对待这件事
I'm gonna bring you to the appointment myself tomorrow.
明天我会亲自带你去诊所
I'm sorry, Mom, okay?
妈 抱歉
Do you want me to meet you at work again tomorrow?
明天你还要我在你上班的地方等你吗
No. I won't be at work.
不用 我不去上班了
I was suspended today.
我今天被停职了
Just... finish your homework.
去写完你的作业吧
I gotta call your dad.
我得打电话给你爸

重点解释

No. I won't be at work.不用,我不去上班了

at work在工作

I'm just trying to refrain from drowsing at work.

我只是试着别在工作时打瞌睡而已。

The mechanic was at work on your bicycle then.

当时修理工在修理你的自行车。

I know your friend is in a terrible situation,我知道你朋友的处境很糟糕

in a situation处在 ... 的处境中

The house is in a good situation at the top of the hill.

这座房子在山上的一个好位置上。

If you ever want to be able to swim again如果你还想要再能游泳的话

be able to会; 能

We hoped that we should be able to do that.

我们希望我们能这样做。

You are better able to do it than I (am).

你比我更有能力做这件事。

分享到
重点单词
  • suspendedadj. 悬浮的;暂停的,缓期的(宣判)
  • mechanicadj. 手工的 n. 技工,机修工
  • refrainn. 重复,叠句,副歌 v. 节制,避免,克制