《美少女的谎言》第4季第15集 第1期:艾莉森还没死
日期:2015-04-22 22:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Alison?
艾莉森
Emily...
艾米丽
You have no idea how much I've missed you.
你不知道我有多想你
Missed me? I've been here the whole time.
想我 我一直都在这里
You're the one that's been gone.
你才是消失的那个
Please don't be mad.
请不要生气
You chose this.
是你选择这么做的
You chose this for you, you chose this for us...
你选择这么做 这么对我们...
I know you're upset.
我知道你很生气
I know I hurt you the most. But I want to explain.
我知道我伤你最深 但我想解释
But you can't.
但你解释不了
But I can.
我能解释
I have to. I owe that to you.
我必须解释清楚 这是我欠你的
You have no idea what I've been through.
你不知道我到底经历什么
You're right, I don't.
没错 我是不知道
And you have no idea what we've been through, either.
你也不知道我们经历了什么
I saved your life.
我救过你一命
Twice. I risked everything for you.
两次 我当时真是不顾一切了
You destroyed me, okay?!
是你让我崩溃了 懂吗
I thought you were dead!
我以为你死了
But I'm not.
我还活着
Aren't you glad that I'm not?
难道你不为此高兴吗

重点解释

You have no idea how much I've missed you.你不知道我有多想你

have no idea一点不知道; 听也没有听过;没办法

You have no idea how worried I was.

你想像不出来我有多么担心。

I have no idea why he resigned his post.

我不知道他为何辞去他的职务。

I know you're upset.我知道你很生气

upset, nervous这两个词的共同意思是“烦乱,不安”。其区别是:

nervous表示内在的惴惴不安,精神上的紧张状态,而表露在外的可能是“镇静的”; upset是指

情绪上或感情上的突变,强调完全失去了心理平衡,有“心烦意乱的”含义,这种紧张状态也许表

露在外,也许表露在内。例如:

Some are nervous in the dark.

有些人在黑暗里会感到不安。

She was deeply upset.

她感到烦躁不安。

I owe that to you.这是我欠你的

owe...to常译为“欠某人的债”,用于比喻可表示对“某人负有义务或名誉,功劳应归于…”;

Our grateful thanks are due to the police department for their help in the making

of this film.

我们由衷感谢警方在制作这部影片的过程中给予我们的帮助。

分享到