《美少女的谎言》第3季第267期:艾瑞亚的误会
日期:2013-08-26 18:00

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hi, sweetie! Hi, mommy!
宝贝 妈妈
Oh! I missed you.
我想死你了
Are you having so much fun?
你们玩得开心吗
Aria's the conductor!
艾瑞亚是指挥官
Well, I bet she's a good one.
她一定非常出色
Hey, Malcolm,
马尔科姆
why don't we wash up before we eat, yeah?
我们吃东西前先洗洗手吧
Maggie. Um...how are you?
麦琪 你好吗
I'm good, thanks. You?
挺好 谢谢 你呢
Good. Great.
挺好 很棒
Look, I just wanted you to know
我只想告诉你
that it wasn't me that told Ezra about Malcolm.
不是我把马尔科姆的事告诉以斯拉的
Aria, it's okay.
艾瑞亚 没关系
As much as I wanted Ezra to know about him,
虽然我非常希望以斯拉了解此事
I would never do that.
但我绝对不会泄密的
Really, I'm not upset.
我真不介意
To be honest, seeing the way
老实说 这几个礼拜
that Ezra and Malcolm have bonded over the past few weeks,
看见以斯拉和马尔科姆相处得这么好
I wish I had told him sooner.
我真希望当初早点告诉他

重点解释

why don't we wash up before we eat, yeah?我们吃东西前先洗洗手吧

wash up洗去

I will be with you just as soon as I wash up.

等我洗洗脸,洗洗手,就来陪你。

It's your turn to wash up today.

今天轮到你洗餐具了。

it wasn't me that told Ezra about Malcolm.不是我把马尔科姆的事告诉以斯拉的

tell about 讲诉; 告诉关于 ... 信息

I'll tell about your stealing the cakes.

我要把你偷蛋糕的事说出去。

Don't you dare tell about the hiding place?

你不敢把这个藏匿处说出来吗?

To be honest, seeing the way that Ezra and Malcolm have bonded over the past few weeks,老实说,这几个礼拜看见以斯拉和马尔科姆相处得这么好

to be honest说实在的, 老实说

To be honest,I'd be rather reluctant to go dancing.

说实话,我非常不愿去跳舞。

To be honest,I'd prefer a glass of water.

说真的,我想喝杯水。

分享到
重点单词
  • reluctantadj. 不情愿的,勉强的
  • conductorn. 售票员,导体,指挥
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲