《美少女的谎言》第3季第141期:喜欢勇敢的女人
日期:2013-04-19 18:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Paige?
佩奇
Remember on one of our first dates,
还记不记得我们刚开始交往时
You mentioned my liking bold women?
你说我喜欢勇敢的女人
yes. Why? Have you changed your mind?
对 怎么了 换口味了吗
You brought up Ali,
你提到了艾莉
And I was just trying to remember how you knew her.
我想不起来你们是怎么认识的了
I didn't. I knew of her.
不是 我只是听说过她
Why?
怎么了
It's just that Spencer thought that maybe you and Ali had a--
斯宾塞觉得你和艾莉可能有过交集
Why are your friends talking about me
为什么你的朋友们在背后谈论我
instead of to me?
而不是直接和我谈
Sorry.
对不起
Forget I brought it up.
当我没说
Has it ever occurred to you that
你就从没想过
maybe it's your friends you should be questioning?
或许是你的朋友有问题吗
Don't you think it's strange that
你就不觉得奇怪吗
there were four people drinking at Spencer's that night
那晚有四个人在斯宾塞家喝酒
and you were the only one who got drugged?
却只有你一人被下了药
My friends didn't poison me.
我朋友没有给我下药
Okay, but Mona pretended to be your friend
好吧 但梦娜装作是你朋友
for like a year, and she turned out to be a mutant.
装了有一年之久 结果她是个怪物
Mona was never my friend.
梦娜从来就不是我的朋友
I trust these girls with my life.
我可以拿生命担保 她们不会骗我
You're right. You're right.
好吧 好吧
I just think maybe I need to spend some more time with them.
也许我该多花些时间和她们相处

重点解释

Have you changed your mind?换口味了吗

change one's mind:改变主意

He find it impossible to make her change her mind.

他发现使她改变主意是不可能的。

He was surely about to change his mind.

他一定会改变主意。

I knew of her.我只是听说过她

know of:知道, 听说

Do you know of any restaurants open now?

你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?

Why are your friends talking about me instead of to me?为什么你的朋友们在背后谈论我而不是直接和我谈

instead of:而不是 ...

The economy is shrinking instead of growing.

经济正在萎缩而不是在增长中。

Forget I brought it up.当我没说

bring up:提出

Does anyone want to bring up anything, further?

有谁还有什么事要提出吗?

but Mona pretended to be your friend但梦娜装作是你朋友

pretend to:自称具有

She pretends to great knowledge.

她自称具有广博的知识。

分享到
重点单词
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • questioningn. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词
  • boldadj. 大胆的,粗体的,醒目的,无礼的,陡峭的
  • poisonn. 毒药,败坏道德之事,毒害 vt. 毒害,摧毁,中毒