《美少女的谎言》第3季第145期:毁掉了录像
日期:2013-04-24 18:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hi, come on in.
进来吧
Howdy.
晚上好
You look great.
你心情不错啊
You're smiling. That's a good sign.
言笑晏晏 是个好兆头
I was worried those videos might of--
我还在担心录像可能会...
Oh, no. Um...
没有的事
I watched them and I'm pretty sure
我看过了 我万分确定
It was the work of that bully I was telling you about.
那就是我和你提过的那个恶霸做的
Glad it's history.
过去的事就让它过去
I still think we'd better drop it off at the police.
但我还是觉得把录像送到警局去更好
Right.
好吧
The thing is, Ted,
泰德 情况是
I'm not gonna be able to give it back to you because...
我无法把录像还给你的 因为
I destroyed it.
我销毁掉了
I'm' sorry. I just...
我很抱歉 我只是...
I didn't want anyone to see it.
我不想让任何人看到这录像
So... I got rid of it.
所以我销毁了
I see.
我明白
Well, I guess that's that.
这事就这样吧
Shall we?
那我们走吧

重点解释

I still think we'd better drop it off at the police.但我还是觉得把录像送到警局去更好

drop off:把…留下

Could you drop off the books at the library?

你能把这些书顺便还给图书馆吗?

I'm not gonna be able to give it back to you because...我无法把录像还给你的,因为

be able to:会; 能

We hoped that we should be able to do that.

我们希望我们能这样做。

give back:归还; 送回

I must give back the two books to the library before Friday.

星期五之前我必须把这两本书归还图书馆。

It was the work of that bully I was telling you about.那就是我和你提过的那个恶霸做的

tell about: 讲诉; 告诉关于 ... 信息

Don't you dare tell about the hiding place?

你不敢把这个藏匿处说出来吗?

分享到