美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第17集第4期:新娘的妈妈
日期:2020-02-21 18:30

(单词翻译:单击)

This hasn't even hit the stores yet.
这件还没上市
I called in a favor.
我靠个人情拿来了
It's lovely. Silk?
很漂亮 是丝绸吗
Yeah, and if you want, you can pair it with that beaded bolero
是的 如果你想要的话 可以配那件串珠坎肩
unless you think that's too mother-of-the-bride.
除非你觉得那样穿像新娘的妈妈
This mother is a bride.
这位妈妈就是新娘
Did you bring all of these back from New York?
这些都是你从纽约带回来的吗
Yeah, I tried to grab everything
是的 我尽力把东西都拿上了
without running into my former boss.
以免再和我的前任老板打交道
You can get that. Oh, no.
你去接吧 不用
It's Jordan. He'll call back. No, please, answer it.
是乔丹 他会再打回来的 不用的 接吧
I mean, I feel guilty that I'm making you do all this
你要准备自己婚礼的时候 我还让你做这么多
when you have your own wedding--
我挺有负罪感的
No, this is work.
没必要 这是我的工作
And you're doing this now.
现在你的婚礼将近
We haven't even set a date yet.
我们连婚期都还没定
So, umm, do you wanna try something on
那么 你要不要再试一试
or did I totally strike out?
还是我已经失败了
No, no, not at all. You did a fabulous job.
不不 当然不是 你做得很好
It's just when Byron and I first got married
只是拜伦和我第一次结婚时
we were very determined not be traditional.
我们决心不要传统的婚礼
So we rented a barn
于是我们租了一个谷仓
and we basically dressed up like cowhands.
把自己打扮成奶牛工的样子
Well, that's cute.
那很好玩啊
I mean, I love theme weddings.
我喜欢这种主题婚礼
It wasn't a theme.
其实不是主题
It was just two cynical college kids with no money
不过是两个愤世嫉俗的大学生没有钱
and a skewed sense of what was romantic.
又对于浪漫的理解异于常人而已
We made my mom sit on a keg.
我们让我妈妈坐在木桶上
Ugh! What did she wear?
她穿的是什么
This time, I wanna feel like more of a bride
这一次 我想要当真正的新娘
and I wanna feel elegant.
让自己感觉很高雅
I can do elegant. I know you can.
我可以做到高雅 我知道你可以
Can you show me what you've picked out for yourself
你能给我看看你给自己挑的礼服吗
or is that a state secret?
还是这是机密不能看
Uh, no, I mean, I, I haven't even thought
不 我还没有想过
about what I'm gonna wear.
我要穿什么
Seriously?
真的吗
And your mom already sent out
你妈妈已经寄出了
shower invitations and you haven't--
洗礼的请柬 但你还没...
You know what? Give me till the end of the day.
你知道吗 给我一天的时间
I know the dress.
我会帮你找到称心的裙子

新娘的妈妈.jpg


So sorry to bother. Can I borrow a pen?
抱歉 请问能借我支笔吗
What? Oh, sure.
什么 好
Thanks.
谢谢
Can I also borrow $1000?
我能顺便借一千块吗
I'm lucky if I have enough left to buy a single textbook.
我剩的钱够买一本教科书就是万幸了
Hold it. You taking intro to psych?
等等 你要修《心理学导论吗》
Yeah. Me too.
是的 我也是
You know, the professor's supposed to be a real trip.
这位教授据说挺难搞的

分享到