《美少女的谎言》第4季第11集 第5期:轻松的约会
日期:2014-11-18 00:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Uh, wanna take a detour for a coffee?
绕道去喝杯咖啡吧
I'll--I'll tailgate you.
我开车跟你后面
Love to, but I-- I have so much stuff I have to do today.
我很想去 但是我今天事情太多了
That's cool.
没事
I just wanted to pass on a name
给你介绍一位律师
of a hot-shot attorney who's a friend of the family.
我家的老朋友了 挺著名的
Oh, that's so sweet of you.
你人真太好了
I don't know what happened
我不知道斯宾塞妈妈
between Spencer's mom and Hanna's, but--
和汉娜的妈妈之间发生了什么 但...
Think, um, Mrs. Marin's already found somebody else.
玛琳夫人已经找到合适的人了
Yeah.
好吧
Do you two-step?
你会跳两步舞吗
In a parking lot?
在停车场跳吗
In a barn in Watertown tonight.
今晚沃特敦的谷仓
The school's throwing this western thingy.
学校在推广这种西部玩意
Would you wanna go?
你想去吗
Okay.
好的
What?
怎么了
You change your mind?
不带我去了么
No, that...was just so easy.
怎么会 感觉好轻松
What's wrong with easy?
轻松有什么不好
Nothing.
没什么
It's...just been a long time
只不过好久没有
since I could go to a school dance with somebody that I'm...
和约会对象一起去参加学校举办的...
Dating.
舞会了
What time should your date pick you up?
需要您的约会对象几点接驾呢

重点解释

I just wanted to pass on a name of a hot-shot attorney who's a friend of the family.给你介绍一位律师,我家的老朋友了,挺著名的

pass on 传递

Seek him out and pass on the news.

把他找出来并且把消息传达给他。

Let's pass on to the next item on the agenda.

咱们进行议事日程的下一个项目吧。

I could go to a school dance with somebody that I'm...Dating.我可以和约会对象一起去参加学校举办的...舞会了

dance with 与某人共舞

Jack got up the nerve to ask Ruth to dance with him.

杰克鼓起勇气请求露丝与他跳舞。

What time should your date pick you up?需要您的约会对象几点接驾呢

pick up接人

The driver stopped to pick up a hitchhiker.

司机停下来让一个搭车人上了车。

He stopped the car to pick up the boy.

他停下车来搭一个男孩。

分享到
重点单词
  • attorneyn. (辩护)律师
  • agendan. 议事日程