《美少女的谎言》第3季第10期:想起了些事情
日期:2012-10-27 12:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Em, that was me calling you. Where have you been?
艾米 我在给你打电话呢 你去哪了
It's okay. If you told them the truth,
没事的 要是你跟他们说了实话
we'll figure something out.
我们会想办法解决的
No, I would never do that to you guys.
不 我永远不会那样对你们的
They called all three of us into the station.
他们把我们三个都叫去警局问话了
Where were you? We were so worried.
你去哪了 我们都担心死了
I didn't have my phone with me yesterday.
昨天我没带电话
And when I got home last night, the cops were waiting for me.
昨晚我一回到家 警察已经在等我了
But I told them everything that we agreed on.
但我都是照咱们说好的告诉他的
Everything.
所有的
Then why are you so upset?
那你为什么还这么紧张
Because if it wasn't for me,
如果不是因为我
we wouldn't be at the wrong place at the wrong time,
我们就不会在那个时候出现在那个地方了
and it could haunt us forever.
这件事会一直缠着我们的
Em, it's fine. Okay?
艾米 没事的 好吗
We've dealt with it.
我们已经解决这事了
I saw you guys at school yesterday,
昨天我在学校看到你们
and all I could think about was because of me--
我唯一想到的就是 因为我
No because of you, nothing. Okay?
没什么是因为你 啥事都没有 好吧
Nobody saw us,
没人看到我们
and if we just stick to our story, we are in the clear.
我们只要坚持之前的说法 就没事的
I remembered something... about that night.
我想起了一些那晚发生的事情

重点解释

妙语佳句:

we'll figure something out.我们会想办法解决的。

figure out:想出, 解决

I can't figure out why he is absent.

我弄不明白他为什么缺席。

He's trying to figure out a way to solve the problem.

他正在努力想办法解决这个问题。

And when I got home last night, the cops were waiting for me.昨晚我一回到家,警察已经在等我了。

wait for:等候, 等待

She has impatience to wait for the bus.

她没有耐心等公共汽车到来。

But I told them everything that we agreed on.但我都是照咱们说好的告诉他的。

agree on:对 ... 意见一致

We agree on a price for the car.

我们商定了汽车的价格。

We can not agree on the budget estimate.

我们不能在概算问题上取得一致。

if we just stick to our story, we are in the clear.我们只要坚持之前的说法,就没事的。

stick to:

We must stick to our task till it is finished.

我们必须继续工作,直至做好为止。

考考你:

我们只要坚持之前的说法,就没事的。

我们会想办法解决的。

上期答案:

The cops were so close to pinning it on you.

All of the evidence they have against me, it's bogus.

分享到
重点单词
  • solvev. 解决,解答
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • bogusadj. 假的,伪造的
  • impatiencen. 不耐烦
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • budgetn. 预算 vt. 编预算,为 ... 做预算 vi.
  • hauntn. 常到的地方 vt. 常到,缠住,出没(像鬼魂一样)