美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第18集第8期:参加辨认
日期:2020-04-17 12:55

(单词翻译:单击)

tied down by that.
受到那样的约束
I know it is a lot to ask, but..
我知道这要求很过分 但是
could you please . me with this?
你能帮我一起写吗
Of course.
当然
It's okay.
没事
I've never enjoyed the feeling of deja vu myself.
我自己向来也不喜欢这种似曾相似的感觉
Lieutenant.
副队长
Would it be possible for me to speak
我能和蒙哥马利小姐
with Miss Montgomery alone?
单独说两句吗
Something wrong?
有什么事吗
That's kind of an open-ended question.
这个问题我无法回答你
Don't you think?
你说是吗
What are you doing here?
找我有什么事
I have an eyewitness from the Two Crows Diner.
我在双鸦餐厅找到一个证人
They saw the person who called the DiLaurentis
他们说看到夏洛蒂遇害当晚

参加辨认.jpg


on the night of Charlotte's murder.
给迪劳伦提斯家打电话的人
Okay, what does that have to do with me?
这和我有什么关系
Well, maybe nothing. But you fit the description.
也许没有 但是他们的描述与你相符
And I'd like it if you come in for a line-up.
我希望你能来局里参加辨认
I gave you my statement.
我已经跟你录过口供
I didn't leave the hotel that night.
那晚我没离开过酒店
And I've never even been to the Two Crows Diner.
而且我从来没去过双鸦餐厅
Good.
很好
This will give us a chance to eliminate you as a suspect.
辨认会让我们排除你的嫌疑
Come forward, number three.
三号请上前
Please step forward.
请向前走
Return to the line.
请站原位
Number four, step forward.
四号请上前
Head up, please. Face forward!
请抬头 向前看
Number four, return to the line.
四号 请站原位
Hi.
你好
Um... I was wondering if anyone
我想问问最近有没有人
recently brought in a dark gray SUV into the shop?
送一辆黑灰色的越野车来这里
Uh, maybe someone looking to get their muffler--
也许有人想找回围巾
Can't help you.
帮不了你
Okay, does that mean that they haven't or..
好吧 就是说他们还没...
It means that I can't help you.
就是说我帮不了你

分享到