《美少女的谎言》第3季第118期:她就是罪犯
日期:2013-03-24 18:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So I guess it's too late to open the red.
现在才开红酒 为时已晚了吧
Um, I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's just... idle hands.
我只是闲着没事儿做
You're apologizing for cleaning up my kitchen.
你是在为替我清理厨房而道歉吗
Please, don't.
请别这样
I'm the one who's sorry. I've ruined the evening.
我才应该道歉 我毁了今夜的大好时光
I guess you may have gathered that wasn't my divorce lawyer.
你应该猜到那不是我的离婚律师了吧
I've got one of those.
我也有负责离婚事宜的律师
They usually don't call at nine at night
他们一般都不会在晚上九点
asking about blood tests.
来电询问验血结果
This deranged cop wants to get Hanna in trouble
这个神经病条子想要陷害汉娜
for something she couldn't possibly have done.
那些事汉娜根本不会去做的
But he's already decided she's a criminal,
可他已经基本确定她就是罪犯
so who cares about probable cause?
根本不去管根据是否合理
Sounds like Hanna's gonna be okay, though.
不过 听上去汉娜应该没事吧
Yeah.
是的
Thank god.
谢天谢地

重点解释

You're apologizing for cleaning up my kitchen.你是在为替我清理厨房而道歉吗

apologize for:为 ... 而道歉

I must apologize for not being able to meet you.

我因为没能接你而向你道歉。

I do/must apologize for all that I've done.

我一定要为我所做的事道歉。

clean up:收拾干净;打扫

You should always clean up the room.

你应该经常清理房间。

This deranged cop wants to get Hanna in trouble这个神经病条子想要陷害汉娜

get in trouble:惹上麻烦

If you get in trouble, don't hesitate to ask for advice.

如果碰到麻烦, 要赶紧向人求教。

so who cares about probable cause?根本不去管根据是否合理

care about:关心

She does not care about her husband at all.

她根本不关心她的丈夫。

分享到
重点单词
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • idleadj. 无目的的,无聊的; 懒惰的,闲散的; 无根据的
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • criminaladj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的 n. 罪犯