《美少女的谎言》第4季第11集 第9期:姐妹们深夜密会
日期:2014-11-23 19:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Where's Spencer?
斯宾塞在哪儿
Always has the best flashlight.
她的手电总是最好使的
Isn't she the one that said to meet at 4:00?
不是她约我们四点见的吗
Yeah, she'll be here.
没错 她会来的
When was the last time you spoke with Ezra?
你上次和以斯拉说话是什么时候
It's been a while. Why?
有好一阵子了 怎么
You should call him.
你该打给电话给他
Why? What's going on?
为什么 出什么事了
He just mention that he's been trying to reach you.
他说他最近想方设法找你
He has.
确实
But I can't do that to Jake.
可我不能那么对杰克
I spent our first three dates
我们头三次约会
trying to convince him that I was available,
我一直试图说服他我是单身
and now I-- now I finally feel like I am.
现在我 好不容易真这么觉得了
What is that?
那是什么
A button.
一个纽扣
Do you think it belongs to red coat?
会是红外套上的吗
Hi. Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
Yeah, so are we. You could've announced yourself.
我们也才来 你可以自报家门的
Hi, I'm spencer. I'm climbing into the crawlspace.
嗨 我是斯宾塞 我是爬进来的
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I was with Toby. Just--
我刚和托比在一起 就...
Stuff's going on.
有点事儿
Yeah, there's been a lot of stuff going on for a while now,
是 这阵子发生的事可不
ever since he gave "A" that lair.
自从他给A留了那巢穴

重点解释

there's been a lot of stuff going on for a while now,这阵子发生的事可不

a lot of许多

He got a lot of dope from the secretary.

他从秘书那里获得许多内部消息。

He has a lot of clout with the board of directors.

他对董事会有很大的影响力。

for a while 暂时; 一会儿

Now that I am free, I can enjoy music for a while.

既然有空,我可以享受一下音乐。

They stopped for a while to admire the scenery.

他们停了一会儿来欣赏风景。

When was the last time you spoke with Ezra?你上次和以斯拉说话是什么时候

speak with和 ... 谈话

She rose from her seat to speak with us.

她从座位上站起身和我们谈话。

They wanted to speak with us for a few minutes.

他们想和我们谈一会儿话。

分享到
重点单词
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的
  • lairn. 野兽的巢穴,躲藏处
  • announced宣布的
  • cloutn. 猛击,影响力 [英]破布 v. 猛击
  • sceneryn. 布景,风景,背景
  • convincevt. 使确信,使信服,说服