《美少女的谎言》第4季第76集:无法告知的恐怖秘密
日期:2014-04-24 18:16

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》第四季

So you sent Jenna and Shana to burn down the lodge?
所以你派詹娜和莎娜把小屋烧了
I didn't send them to hurt you.
我没让她们去伤害你们
I sent them to watch you.
我是让她们去监视你们
Watch us? Why?
监视我们 为什么
To find out who you were going to meet.
为了弄明白你到底是去见谁
To find out if it--
为了查明那是不是
If it was--
是不是
Alison?
艾莉森吗
Jenna and Shana didn't start the fire.
詹娜和莎娜没有放火
It was Wilden. They saw him.
她们看到是威尔登放的火
So is that who pulled everybody out? Jenna and Shana?
所以是詹娜和莎娜把大家拖出来的吗
No, it was somebody else.
不是 是别人
It was the person who got off the plane. The one in the red coat.
是从飞机上下来的那个红衣人吧
They didn't see.
她们没有看到
What do they have to do with this?
她们与这有什么关系
How did you know them?
你怎么认识她们的
Why do you still think Ali's alive?
你为何依然认为艾莉还活着
Melissa...
梅丽莎
Did you kill Detective Wilden?
你是不是杀了威尔登警探
Let it go, Spencer.
别再想这件事了 斯宾塞
You have to let it go or
你必须让这件事过去
it will come apart in ways that you cannot even imagine.
否则事情会变得你根本无法掌控

重点解释

So you sent Jenna and Shana to burn down the lodge?所以你派詹娜和莎娜把小屋烧了

burn down烧成平地; 烧毁; 烧光

Let's leave the fire to burn down.

让火自己慢慢熄掉。

They threatened to burn down our house.

他们威胁要烧毁我们的房子。

So is that who pulled everybody out? Jenna and Shana?所以是詹娜和莎娜把大家拖出来的吗

pull out拔出;离开,;摆脱困境,渡过难关

You might help us pull out these weeds.

请帮助我们拔除这些杂草。

it will come apart in ways that you cannot even imagine.否则事情会变得你根本无法掌控

come apart瓦解 破碎

My whole life had come apart at the seams.

我的整个生活都崩溃了。

If you sit on that chair,it will come apart!

如果你坐那把椅子,它就散架了!

分享到
重点单词
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨