《美少女的谎言》第3季第95期:像窃贼一样
日期:2013-02-25 20:06

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Oh. We're not open.
我们还没开门迎客
First show's at six-thirty.
第一场六点半开始
Oh. I was just coming by for
我只是顺道来拿
a schedule for the film festival.
电影节的时间表
Sure. Yeah.
行 拿去吧
Some...great stuff comin' up.
众多精彩 敬请期待
Lot of that's not on DVD. Thanks.
很多是影碟上没有的内容 谢谢
It's funny, I've been coming to this theater my whole life,
想想真有趣 我一直光顾这个影院
and I never thought of it as having an address or a number.
却从没想过这里会有个地址或电话
You just say, "I'm going to the movies",
只要说"我去看电影"
and everybody knew what you meant.
所有人都知道指的是哪里
Yeah. Like when you say you're going to church.
教堂也是一样
Yeah, I guess so.
我想也是
Anything else I can help you with?
还有什么事吗
I'm usually pretty good figuring out passwords.
我向来很擅长破解密码的
That's because most people don't want good passwords--
因为大多数人并不想要安全的密码
They want passwords they can remember.
只想要好记的
Passwords keep you from going in the front door.
密码将你拒之门外
I like to look for an open window,
而我会找一扇开着的窗户
Something that allows you to get into the system
一个能让你进入系统
and unlock things from the other side.
却不被察觉的窗口
Like a burglar. That's the idea.
就像窃贼一样 的确

重点解释

Oh. I was just coming by for a schedule for the film festival.我只是顺道来拿电影节的时间表

come by:经过

Are you sure you can come by at nine?

你肯定你九点能来吗?

Come by the fire you must be chilled to the marrow!

到火旁边来吧--你一定冻坏了

I'm usually pretty good figuring out passwords.我向来很擅长破解密码的

figure out:算出;想出;解决

The boy can't figure out the algebra problems.

这个男孩做不出这道代数题。

It didn't take the children long to figure out the correct answer.

孩子们没有花很多时间就算出了正确的答案。

and I never thought of it as having an address or a number.却从没想过这里会有个地址或电话

think of:想到;考虑

I couldn't think of the name of that man anyhow.

我怎么也想不出那人的名字来了。

分享到
重点单词
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • burglarn. 窃贼
  • algebran. 代数学
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,