《美少女的谎言》第3季第97期:穷得只剩下钱
日期:2013-02-27 19:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Ezra. All of this stuff belongs to your family?
以斯拉 这些展览品都是你家族的
Yeah.
是啊
Your family doesn't have money, your family has money.
你家真穷 穷得只剩钱了
Look... I should have figured out a way to tell you about this,
我本该找机会告诉你这事的
but it's kind of hard to work into a conversation.
但有点难以开口
You were cutting off a lot more than a name
当你从菲茨杰拉德变成费兹时
when you went from Fitzgerald to Fitz.
切断的可不止一个名字而已
All this stuff, it used to be in my grandparents' house,
这些展览品一向收在我祖父母的屋子里
and the only people that ever saw it were my family
能见上一眼的也就是我家人们
and people they paid to clean up after them.
他们花钱雇人做清理工作
And they were fine with that. But I'm not.
他们是乐此不疲 我却不以为然
I just always thought that you never talked about your family
我老在想你从未提及你的家人
because you didn't want them knowing about me.
是因为你不想让他们知道我的存在
I wasn't keep you away from my family.
我不是不想让我家人见你
I was keeping my family away from you.
而是不想让你见我的家人
Are you angry?
你生气了吗
No... no, I don't think so.
没有 我没生气
But I think that you owe me something for all those ramen noodles.
但我想你该好好补偿下我
I think we can negotiate that. Okay.
这账咱们得好好算算 好的

重点解释

I should have figured out a way to tell you about this,我本该找机会告诉你这事的

figure out:想出

The boy can't figure out the algebra problems.

这个男孩做不出这道代数题。

It didn't take the children long to figure out the correct answer.

孩子们没有花很多时间就算出了正确的答案。

I wasn't keep you away from my family.我不是不想让我家人见你

keep away from:远离; 回避

I warned her to keep away from that bad set.

我警告过她不要接近那帮坏蛋。

Nobody can entirely keep away from this competitive world.

没有人能够完全远离这个竞争社会。

people they paid to clean up after them.他们花钱雇人做清理工作

clean up:收拾干净;打扫

You should always clean up the room.

你应该经常清理房间。

Stop idling and help me clean up.

别游手好闲的,来帮我打扫打扫吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • algebran. 代数学
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • competitiveadj. 竞争的,比赛的