《美少女的谎言》第4季第16集 第9期:脆弱的病人
日期:2015-06-09 21:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm gonna need a little time for that.
那我得需要点时间
There's a gag clause in this.
协议里有个保密条款
If you sign this, you're agreeing to never talk about
如果你签了 你必须同意再也不谈论
What happened to your mother at Radley.
你母亲在拉德里发生的事情
Not to the police, not the press. No one.
不能告诉警察 媒体 谁都不能说
I know. And if you do,
我知道 而且如果你说了
You're going to have to give back all this money
你就必须还回所有的钱
plus a huge penalty.
外加上一大笔罚金
It doesn't matter. Your dad made it clear
无所谓了 你父亲说的很明白
we don't have a case.
我们无法立案
Yeah, a little too clear.
是的 说的太明白了点
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
One minute he wants to shut down Radley,
前一分钟他还想关闭拉德里
And the next he wants to shut down you.
下一分钟他就想堵你的嘴
My mom fell, Spencer.
我妈妈是坠楼身亡的 斯宾塞
It was an accident.
那是个意外
How do we know that for sure?
我们怎么能确信
We still don't know
我们仍不知道
why she was up there unsupervised,
她为什么要在无人监管的情况下爬上屋顶
Or who this "Fragile" Patient was with her.
或者当时和她在一起的"脆弱"病人是谁
Your dad also said that if we went to court,
你父亲还说了 如果我们上了法庭
Stuff about my mom's past would be dug up.
有关我妈妈之前的事情会被挖出来
It could get ugly.
场面会变得很难看
Look, Toby, I'm not saying that you shouldn't sign this.
托比 我不是不让你签这个协议

重点解释

If you sign this, you're agreeing to never talk about What happened to your mother at Radley.如果你签了,你必须同意再也不谈论你母亲在拉德里发生的事情

happen to发生

How could this happen to me!

我怎么会遇到这种事啊!

One minute he wants to shut down Radley,前一分钟他还想关闭拉德里

shut down关闭; (使)停工

Some coal-mines had to shut down.

有些煤矿不得不关闭。

I was in harness at the factory for over twenty years before it shut down.

我在那家工厂关闭前在那儿工作了20多年了。

Stuff about my mom's past would be dug up.有关我妈妈之前的事情会被挖出来

dig up挖出; 采掘; 发现

ewspapers love to dig up scandal.

报纸就是爱把丑事儿揭出来。

She knew the children were up to mischief, and she found them digging up the flowers.

她早知道那些孩子打算胡闹,果然发现他们在掘花木。

分享到