美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季3集第19期:玩偶之家
日期:2018-07-25 11:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Andrew's not gonna blame you forever.

安德鲁不会一直记恨你的

Why not? It's my fault.

为什么不 就是我的错

He was set up.

他被陷害了

It wasn't just Andrew, we all were.

不止安德鲁 我们也被陷害了

Hmm. Worse than ever.

不能更糟

People actually know what happened

人们明明知道怎么回事

but they don't believe us, do they?

但是他们却不相信我们 是吗

Now we're more cut-off than ever.

我们真是前所未有的无助啊

That's what Charles really wanted to do

当初在那个玩偶之家时

to us in that dollhouse...

查尔斯真正想要的就是

make us feel alone forever.

让我们孤立无援

Isolated.

与世隔绝

When I was in that place..

我在那里的时候

Charlie, Charles, whoever it was..

查理 查尔斯 不管他是谁

he made me play a game..

他让我玩一个游戏

with switches.

用开关

About hurting people.

让我伤害别人

I thought that I was the only one.

我以为只有我呢

But I, I was never shocked.

但我根本没被电到

分享到
重点单词
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • isolatedadj. 分离的,孤立的
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备