美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第7集第9期:保护
日期:2018-11-14 10:25

(单词翻译:单击)

Hello? - Can you hear me?
你好 -能听见我吗
Ali? - I'm at a hotel.
艾莉 -我在一家酒店
My dad drove me in the middle of the night.
我爸爸大半夜把我带走了
He hid my cell phone, his car keys.
他把我的手机 他的车钥匙都藏起来了
I'm stuck here.
我被困在这了
Ali, I need to tell you something.
艾莉 有些事我得告诉你
Charles is alive.
查尔斯还活着
He threatened my dad.
他威胁了我爸爸
He said he's coming home for his birthday.
他说他会在生日那天回家
- His birthday? - Today, Spencer.
-他生日 -就是今天 斯宾塞
My dad called Jason and begged him to leave the house.
我爸爸给杰森打了电话 求他离开家
But he's determined to see Charles
可是他铁了心要见查尔斯
no matter how dangerous it is.
无论有多么危险
Okay, and your dad didn't think to tell any of us?
好吧 你爸爸难道没想到要告诉我们吗
Charles isn't after you.
查尔斯不是要找你们
Not this time.
这次不是
But if Jason tries to meet him..
可是如果杰森想要见他
- Alison. - Just one minute, dad.
-艾莉森 -马上就好 爸爸
Where's my phone? Did you take my phone?
我的手机呢 你是不是拿了我的手机
Whoever you're talking to, you hang up now!
不管你在跟谁打电话 赶紧挂掉
Ali? - I've got to go.
艾莉 -我得挂了
Please, talk to Jason and be careful.
求你跟杰森谈谈 万事小心
I know you're trying to protect me, but what about Jason?
我知道你是在保护我 但是杰森呢
What about my friends? We have to tell someone.
我的朋友们呢 我们得告诉别人
Tell the police. - Tell them what?
告诉警察 -告诉他们什么

分享到
重点单词
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • protectvt. 保护,投保