《美少女的谎言》第4季第15集 第4期:家政服务
日期:2015-04-25 19:16

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Housekeeping!
家政服务
Shouldn't you be dressed?
你不应该穿戴好了吗
I thought you were meeting my dad soon.
我还以为你一会儿要见我爸
He canceled about an hour ago.
一个小时前他取消了
Said he's in litigation all day.
说他今天要忙诉讼
What, Spencer?
怎么了 斯宾塞
Nothing, I just--
没事 我就是...
I'm-I'm glad that he canceled.
很高兴他取消了
I don't know, I don't think it's such a good idea,
我不知道 把他卷进来
getting him involved.
这不是个好主意
You heard what your dad said.
你也听到你爸爸说的了
If this happened to me,
如果我遇到了这种情况
then this has happened to others.
那肯定其他人也遇到过
Radley should be shut down.
拉德里应该关闭
Yeah, and that might be true,
或许这是对的
But that's not why he's helping you.
但这不是他帮你的原因
There's something that we don't know.
其中还有我们不知道的因素
There's a lot that we don't know.
还有很多事我们不懂
Astrophysics.
天体物理学
Portuguese.
葡萄牙语
How to make flan. I'm being serious.
如何做果馅饼 我是认真的
So am I.
我也是
I want to do this.
我想这么做
I need to.
我需要这么做
Okay.
好吧
I'll talk to my dad.
我会跟我爸爸说

重点解释

If this happened to me, 如果我遇到了这种情况

happen to发生; 碰巧

How could this happen to me!

我怎么会遇到这种事啊!

We happen to hold the same view.

我们两人的想法不谋而合。

Radley should be shut down.拉德里应该关闭

shut down关闭; (使)停工

Some coal-mines had to shut down.

有些煤矿不得不关闭。

I was in harness at the factory for over twenty years before it shut down.

我在那家工厂关闭前在那儿工作了20多年了。

分享到