美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第13集第1期:玩具猪
日期:2019-05-26 18:33

(单词翻译:单击)

It's no sweat if you can't find it.
你找不到也没关系
No, I have printed everything out.
不 我得全部打印出来
- This whole stack is coverage. - Just resend the e-mail.
-这一沓都有用 -重发邮件就好
Jillian's not back till tomorrow.
吉莉恩明天才回
Is that a stuffed pig behind you?
你后面是个玩具猪吗
Yeah, that's pigtunia.
没错 那是填充猪
Wait, is there a picture
一面墙上是不是有
of Justin Timberlake on one of those walls?
贾斯汀·汀布莱克的照片
Wait a second, thought you said that
等等 你不是说
Jillian wasn't back till Friday.
吉莉恩周五才回
Nah, she's coming back early.
不 她要提早回
You don't freak out the Fitz pages.
你别太担心费兹的书
She's, um, kind of over him.
她有些不爽他了
What does that mean?
什么意思
I guess she called your old teacher yesterday
我想是她昨天给你以前的老师打电话
and said he sounded wasted at 11:00 in the morning.
然后说他上午十一点听起来还醉醉的
He wasn't wasted.
他没醉
The man is dealing with a lot of grief right now.
他最近正在抹平伤痛
Whoa. Well, don't scorch me. I'm a fan.
别怪我 我是他粉丝
I think the guy's definitely got more stories to tell.
我觉得他绝对还有更多故事讲
I gotta go. Hey, don't lose sleep over Fitz.
我得挂了 别为费兹太伤神
He'll share when he's ready, okay?
他准备好了会分享的
Detective Calderon, what's this regarding?
卡尔德隆警探 有什么事
My colleagues are studying the hotel's security footage
我同事在调查夏洛蒂·迪劳伦提斯
from the night Charlotte Dilaurentis was murdered.
被杀当晚的酒店监控

分享到
重点单词
  • scorchv. (使)烧焦,变焦,(使)枯萎 n. 烧焦
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • sweatn. 汗,汗水 v. (使)出汗 n. (凝结在物
  • griefn. 悲痛,忧伤
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探