《美少女的谎言》第4季第16集 第4期:汉娜释怀
日期:2015-06-04 23:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You're really giving away all these clothes?
你真要把这些衣服都送出去
That's like half of your wardrobe.
这里几乎是你半个衣柜的衣服了
I'm just sick of the same old things.
我只是厌倦了一成不变
You bought that dress last month. It looks beautiful on you.
那裙子你上个月才买的 穿起来很漂亮
Well, if you like it so much, you can have it.
你这么喜欢的话 送你了
You seemed really upset last night.
你昨晚好像很难过
Do wanna talk about it?
要谈谈吗
Spence, the last thing I wanna do is discuss
斯宾塞 我最不想做的事
my feelings over a tub of Chunky Monkey.
就是吃着猴子奶昔讨论感受
Okay, that's your favorite skirt.
这可是你最爱的短裙
No. It was Caleb's favorite.
不 是凯勒最爱我穿的短裙
Look, if you need more time to process--
如果你需要时间去调整...
Spencer, what is there to process?
斯宾塞 有什么好调整的
He moved on. So ,I'm moving on, too.
他已经翻篇了 我也要翻篇了
Hanna? They're moving everything
汉娜 他们修水管时
out of the basement while they fix that pipe.
要把所有东西都搬出地下室
What in the world is happening in here?
这里到底怎么回事
You've never seen anyone clean out their closet before?
没见过人整理衣柜吗
Not in this house.
这屋子里还真没见过

重点解释

You're really giving away all these clothes?你真要把这些衣服都送出去

give away赠送;送出

He wants to give away all his modern possessions and return to nature.

他要舍弃一切时髦的东西而归真返璞。

He decide to give away everything he possessed and become a monk.

他决定放弃他所有的一切,出家为僧。

I'm just sick of the same old things.我只是厌倦了一成不变

sick of厌烦

I'm sick of waiting around like this.

我讨厌透了像这样在一旁等著。

Are you sick of my smoking here?

你很讨厌我在这里吸烟吧?

You've never seen anyone clean out their closet before?没见过人整理衣柜吗

clean out把 ... 打扫干净; 清光

I clean out my wallet.

我整理钱包。

She cleaned out her savings in a short time.

她在短时间内把全部积蓄都花光了。

分享到