《美少女的谎言》第3季第155期:梦娜改过自新
日期:2013-05-04 23:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Is it a bad time? What are you doing here?
来的不是时候吗 你在这儿干嘛
My doctors released me. In the middle of the night?
医生让我出院了 大半夜吗
Hanna, I need your help.
汉娜 你得帮我
My parents are forcing me to go back to school,
我爸妈要逼我回学校
and I'm so scared. - Mona...
我害怕极了 -梦娜...
Everyone knows what I've done,
大家都知道我的所作所为
and I have no one in my corner.
我也没有朋友支持我了
If you're expecting me and my friends to forgive you...
如果你指望我和我的朋友们原谅你...
I don't expect them to, but, hanna, you're different.
我不指望他们会 可汉娜 你不一样
Wren said you were my guardian angel.
任说过你是我的守护天使
He said that you stood up for me.
你为我辩护过
You are not defenseless, Mona.
你对此又不是毫无防备 梦娜
You spent the last two years majoring in torture.
这两年你不就在钻研如何折磨他人吗
So you don't believe that a person can get better?
你不相信人能改过吗
Hanna, I had a breakdown,
汉娜 我崩溃过
but I've turned a corner.
但我已经爬起来了
I'm on new meds, everything's changed.
如今我洗心革面 不同于昨日了
I'm not proud of who I was.
我对过去很愧疚
Just try to see me for who I am. Now.
但请你看看现在的我
I do see you, Mona. You're freaking me out.
我看着你呢 梦娜 你吓到我了
Hanna!
汉娜
Who's that?
那是谁
Yeah, grandma?
怎么了 外婆
Are you alone in there? I heard voices.
你房间有别人吗 我听见有说话声
Uh, no, no. It's just me.
没有没有 只有我
I'm... reading out loud. Go back to sleep.
我在大声读书 接着睡吧

重点解释

He said that you stood up for me.你为我辩护过

stand up for:坚持;拥护;支持;捍卫

All your friends will stand up for you.

你所有的朋友都会支持你的。

We stand up for the cause of liberty and justice.

我们拥护自由和正义。

I'm not proud of who I was.我对过去很愧疚

be proud of:以 ... 自豪

I confess to being proud of my son's success.

我自认以儿子的成功为荣。

He was proud of what he had done.

他因自己所作的事感到自豪。

You're freaking me out.你吓到我了

freak out:吓坏了,疯了

Snakes really freak me out.

我一看见蛇便浑身发麻。

We are going to freak out if you don't show up!

如果你再不来,我们都快发疯了。

分享到
重点单词
  • guardiann. 保护人,监护人
  • confessv. 承认,告白,忏悔