《美少女的谎言》第3季第234期:斯宾塞报复托比
日期:2013-07-22 20:22

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What? Just trying to get my spot on the team back.
怎么 我只想在队里重新得到一席之地
By doing what?
怎么得到
Well, I was about to show Andrew my cupcakes.
我本想给安德鲁展示一下我的"小蛋糕"
Since when do you have to get naked to get what you want?
你什么时候开始通过赤身裸体来达到目的
Since politely discussing my intellectual prowess
自从心平气和地讨论我超凡的智力
wasn't exactly swaying his vote.
也得不到他的支持
Okay, Spencer, you're way too smart to play dumb.
斯宾塞 你太聪明了不适合装傻
First you drop that bomb on Jason, which, by the way,
你先给杰森丢了个重磅炸弹 顺带一提
now I'm gonna have to un-drop.
现在我得去善后
And then you jump on the first guy that walks in here
然后你对着第一个走进来的男生投怀送抱
just to get back at Toby--
只是为了报复托比
This has nothing to do with Toby.
这和托比一点关系都没有
Mona's the enemy, remember?
梦娜才是我们的敌人 记得吗
That hasn't changed. But you have.
敌人没有变 但是你变了
And if you or Toby don't tell me what is going--
如果你或托比再不告诉我发生了什么
You spoke with him? No! Don't!
你问过他了吗 没有 别
Why not? He's my friend, too.
为什么 他也是我朋友
No, we are not his friends.
不 我们不是他的朋友
Why? What could he have possibly done that is so unforgivable?
为什么 他做了什么不可原谅的事
Y-y-you can't understand.
你不明白的
Really? Because I haven't lost someone who I deeply love?
是吗 难道我没有失去过至爱吗
You don't have a monopoly on pain, Spencer.
不是只有你一个人会痛苦难过 斯宾塞
Everybody has their fair share.
大家都会
Okay, but we get through it because we have each other!
但我们能坚强面对 因为我们还有彼此
And your friends are not gonna stand here and watch--
你的朋友们不会眼睁睁看着你...
Watch me what? Not be Spencer Hastings anymore?
看着我怎样 变成另一个人吗
Clearly, that's not working out for me.
显然 以前的处事方法并不适合我
So please just get good with this, Emily.
习惯起来吧 艾米丽
This is the new me!
习惯这个新的我

重点解释

Well, I was about to show Andrew my cupcakes.我本想给安德鲁展示一下我的"小蛋糕"

be about to:刚要; 即将

He was surely about to change his mind.

他一定会改变主意。

A new book is about to be brought out.

一本新书即将出版。

Okay, Spencer, you're way too smart to play dumb.斯宾塞,你太聪明了不适合装傻

too...to...:太...以至于不能...

My lame excuse is that I have too much to do.

我那站不住脚的借口就是我要干的事太多了。

The road is too narrow to allow the passage of gondola.

这条街太窄,大型货车不能通过。

And then you jump on the first guy that walks in here然后你对着第一个走进来的男生投怀送抱

jump on:扑向

A tiger was getting ready to jump on him.

有一只老虎即将向他扑去。

Okay, but we get through it because we have each other!但我们能坚强面对,因为我们还有彼此

get through:度过

I cannot think how they will get through the time.

我不能想象,这段时间他们将怎样度过。

We had to get through the narrow opening sideways.

我们不得不侧身穿过这狭窄的通道。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • intellectualn. 知识份子,凭理智做事者 adj. 智力的,聪明的
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • monopolyn. 垄断,专利,独占,控制