《美少女的谎言》第4季第15期:我们是好人
日期:2013-11-12 21:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Who is that?
那是谁
Emily, Spencer, Aria, and Hanna?Yes?
艾米丽 斯宾塞 艾瑞亚 汉娜 什么事
I'm Officer Holbrook. Pennsylvania State Police.
我是霍尔布鲁克警官 宾州警局的
My partner and I are investigating the murders
我和同事在调查
of Officer Reynolds and Detective Wilden.
雷诺兹警官和威尔登警探的谋杀案
We already spoke to the police when Garrett was killed.
加勒特遇害的时候我们已经同警察谈过了
I read that in the report.
我在报告里读到过
I've actually been reading a lot about you four.
实际上我了解了很多你们四个人的事
Wilden had a thing for you.
威尔登对你们特别"有兴趣"
He had a nasty habit of harassing us.
他有骚扰我们的恶癖
I've read through most of his notes and I agree with you.
看过他的日记后我也有同感
His conduct borders on unprofessional at best.
他充其量也就算个外行
Thank you.
谢谢你
So why did you come to his funeral?
你们干嘛还来参加他的葬礼
We're, uh, supporting our local police department.
为了表示对当地警局工作的支持
I'm sure it's appreciated.
这值得赞赏
We'll probably have to bring you in for questioning.
可能还得问你们些问题
But remember, we're the good guys.
不过记住这一点 我们是好人
Just here to find out the truth.
来这儿只是为了查明真相

重点解释

Wilden had a thing for you.威尔登对你们特别"有兴趣"

have a thing for喜欢……

have a thing for wide belts for jean trousers.

我很喜欢配牛仔裤的宽腰带。

He favored red orange and had a thing for Hawaiin shirts.

他喜好红与橘红,且偏爱夏威夷衫。

I've read through most of his notes and I agree with you.看过他的日记后我也有同感

read through读完

She read through the letter, frowning at its contents.

她把信看了一遍,从头到尾双眉深锁。

She read through the casualty list anxiously.

她忧虑地把伤亡人员名单从头到尾看了一遍。

His conduct borders on unprofessional at best.他充其量也就算个外行

at best充其量,至多

We can't arrive before Friday at best.

我们无论如何星期五以前也到不了。

Don't scold him too much; he is at best a child.

不要太责骂他; 他只不过是个孩子。

分享到
重点单词
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • conductn. 行为,举动,品行 v. 引导,指挥,管理 vt.
  • trousersn. 裤子
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • questioningn. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词
  • appreciatedvt. 欣赏;感激;领会;鉴别 vi. 增值;涨价