影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第98期:阿历克斯是好人
日期:2012-07-09 09:05

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Spencer:Oh, my god. This requires closing a door.
这件事还需要关起门来说
Maybe I should just walk home.
也许我真该自己走回家
Mother:Remember that weekend when your father
还记得你爸周末带你和梅丽莎
took you and melissa to D.C.? I stayed behind.
去华盛顿特区时 而我晚来一步的事吗
Spencer:Yeah...
记得
Mother:I said I had to work all weekend,
我说我周末都得工作
But that wasn't the truth.
其实这不是真的
I spent most of friday drunk.
我周五喝得伶仃大醉
Sunday I was hung over.
周日我宿醉
Saturday I don't remember at all.
周六我不记得发生什么了
Spencer:Okay, I think I actuallychanged my mind.
我改主意了 我不要听了
I really don't need to know.
我没必要知道
Mother:I started at the club friday morning.
这得从周五早上俱乐部开始说起
It was empty.There wasn't a soul to talk to,
俱乐部空荡荡的 没个能聊天的人
So I ordered a sidecar,
我点了一杯边车
Then another and another.
然后一杯接一杯
By the time lunch rolled around,
午饭时间时
I'd walked through a trellis
我经过一个花棚
and couldn't find my shoes.
把鞋给弄丢了
It was Alex's first week there.
那是阿历克斯在那儿上班的第一周
He kindly listened to me spill my guts,
他好心地听着我的倾诉
And later poured me into a cab.
然后把我送进了计程车
With my shoes.
还找到了我的鞋
Spencer:Why were you spilling you guys to Alex?
你为什么向艾利克斯倾诉
Mother:I had a doctor's appointment before I went there.
在那之前我去看医生
They removed a lump from my breast.
医生从我胸腔中取出了一个肿瘤
I was feeling a little overwhelmed...
我有一点不知所措
And powerless.
很无力

重点解释

妙语佳句:

hung over:因宿醉而感觉不适的

On New Year's Day they were all hung over.

元旦那天他们都感到宿醉头痛。

change my mind:改变主意

Nothing will make me change my mind.

任何事情都不能使我改变主意。

by the time:到 ... 的时候

By the time the ambulance had arrived, a crowd of onlookers had gathered.

救护车赶到时,围观的人已经很多了。

I was feeling a little overwhelmed...我有一点不知所措。

Sunday I was hung over.周日我宿醉。

There wasn't a soul to talk to.没个能聊天的人。

考考你:

他好心地听着我的倾诉。

在那之前我去看医生。

你为什么向艾利克斯倾诉?

上期答案:http://www.kekenet.com/video/201207/189462.shtml

I loved her as more than a friend.

I just never had the chance to tell her in the right way.

He accused her of killing Alison.

分享到
重点单词
  • spillv. 溢出,洒,使 ... 流出,泄漏 n. 溢出,流
  • lumpn. 团,块,瘤,笨重的人 v. 使成块,形成团状,归并