《美少女的谎言》第3季第298期:托比死了
日期:2013-09-25 23:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey. You knew we were coming, right?
你知道我们会来的 对吧
We spoke with your mom.
我们和你妈妈聊过了
We wanted to be here the first day.
第一天我们就想过来
But she said you were going to be home tomorrow, so...
但她说你明天就回家了 所以
She still believes that?
她还这样以为吗
She thinks that I'll be able to sleep through the night
她觉得只要洗个泡泡浴 然后躺在床上
if I just take a nice bubble bath and lay in my own bed?
我就能安然入眠了吗
I think what she wants is
我觉得她是想
I know what she wants, but
我知道她想什么 但是
they don't make a loofa that scrapes out the inside of your head.
海绵洗不去你内心的想法
The park rangers found a body.
护林员找到了一具尸体
Hannah! What?
汉娜 怎么了
The sooner she knows, the sooner she checks out of this place.
她越早知道就能越快离开这里
What Hannah is trying to say is we have good news.
汉娜想说的是我们有一个好消息
They found a body in the woods.
他们在树丛里找到了一具尸体
The police believe it was a camper.
警方认为是个露营者
It was Toby.
那是托比
No, Spence, it wasn't.
不 斯宾塞 不是他
This person, he'd been missing for a while
这个人 已经失踪了好一段时间了
and he was nowhere near where you thought you saw--
而且他不并在你以为你看到
I know what I saw.
我知道我看到的是什么
It was Toby.
那是托比

重点解释

We spoke with your mom.我们和你妈妈聊过了

speak with和 ... 谈话; 和 ... 商量
He was momentarily unable to speak with excitement.

他激动得一时说不出话来了。

She spoke with studied politeness.

她故作有礼地讲话。

She thinks that I'll be able to sleep through the night if I just take a nice bubble bath and lay in my own bed?她觉得只要洗个泡泡浴,然后躺在床上我就能安然入眠了吗

be able to会; 能

I was able to pick you up on the short wave radio.

我能用短波收音机收听到你的信号。

It is good to be able to cast aside winter clothes.

能把冬衣搁在一边了,真好。

This person, he'd been missing for a while这个人已经失踪了好一段时间了

for a while暂时; 一会儿

He had to lie down for a while to rest his legs.

他得躺下一会儿让腿休息一下。

Please stay and visit with me for a while.

请待一会儿跟我聊聊。

分享到
重点单词
  • castv. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目
  • bubblen. 气泡,泡影 v. 起泡,冒泡
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说