《美少女的谎言》第4季第20期:威尔登被推了一下撞死了
日期:2013-11-17 19:21

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hanna.Jenna was there. Why weren't you?
汉娜 詹娜当时在 为什么你不在
You three were all buds, right?
你们三个是一伙的吧
Where were you yesterday?
你昨天在哪里
I was at swim practice,
我在练习游泳
but I don't recall signing a contract
但我不记得我签过什么合同
that said I had to report that to you.
说要给你汇报
Hanna, let's go.
汉娜 我们走吧
So swimming laps was more important
所以游几圈
than saying good-bye to an old friend?
比送老朋友最后一程还重要吗
What old friend?
什么老朋友
The groggy scumbag you and Jenna
你和詹娜把那个喝醉了的卑鄙小人
scraped off the road the night he was hit by a car.
推向了路中央的那一晚 他被车撞了
Hanna, come on.
汉娜 走吧
Hey. Got your text. What'd you want to show me?
收到你的短信了 要给我看什么
Your future dorm room.
你未来的宿舍
Or should I say "Ours."
或者应该说是我们的
What do you think? I like.
感觉怎么样 我喜欢
Seriously?
真的吗
I was going for cozy,
我本来要走温馨路线
but then it looked like
但之后又感觉有点像
cozy was one puffy drape away from "Grey Gardens."
《灰色花园》里面蓬松的窗帘
Paige, slow down.
佩奇 别高兴太早
I haven't even heard from the Stanford coach.
我还没有收到斯坦福教练的来信
They're gonna want you.
他们一定很想要你的
Maybe not as much as I do, but that's a good thing.
也许没有我那么"想" 但是件好事

重点解释

The groggy scumbag you and Jenna scraped off the road the night he was hit by a car.你和詹娜把那个喝醉了的卑鄙小人推向了路中央的那一晚,他被车撞了

scrape off擦去;刮掉

There's a burning sensation in the part where the skin is scraped off.

擦破皮的部位火辣辣地痛。

Maybe not as much as I do, but that's a good thing.也许没有我那么"想",但是件好事

as much as差不多; 多达; 和 ... 一样多

It was as much as he could do to pay his way.

他只能做到不负债的地步。

Please don't chop in as much as you are doing.

请别老是这样没完没了地插话。

but I don't recall signing a contract that said I had to report that to you. 但我不记得我签过什么合同说要给你汇报

sign a contract签约

He is an imbecile to sign a contract with them.

他跟他们签合同,真是愚不可及。

The vendor signs a contract with the purchaser.

卖方须与买方签订契约。

分享到
重点单词
  • sensationn. 感觉,感知力,激动,轰动
  • coachn. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱 v
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,