《美少女的谎言》第3季第7期:变态的人
日期:2012-10-24 18:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You look great, Em.
气色还不错嘛 艾米
You really do.
真的
You look happy. I am.
你看起来很开心 是的
I'm sorry if I took you away from Spencer.
抱歉打断了你和斯宾塞的二人世界
It's a holiday weekend, I'm sure you guys had plans.
这个假期周末 你们肯定有活动安排了
It's okay. She's got one last test, so...
没事 她还有一科考试没考 所以...
She's studying. - Yeah.
她在温书 -对
Thanks, Angie.
谢了 安吉
So, when did you move upstairs?
那你准备什么时候搬去楼上
I started the remodel a few weeks ago.
我几周前就开始重建了
I mean, it's still roughing it,
虽然还是很简陋
but I get to live for free while I do the work.
起码工作时 不用操心房租了
And it feels really good to be out on my own.
而且一个人出来住的感觉很好
How's Jenna?
詹娜现在怎样了
I haven't talked to her since she left town.
自从她离开镇子后 我就没联络过她了
Are you okay, Emily?
你还好吗 艾米丽
I don't-- I don't think I am.
不 不太好
It's all over the news.
新闻都报道了
What kind of a sick person would do something like that?
哪种变态的人会这么做
There's something I need to talk to you about.
我有事要找你聊聊

重点解释

妙语佳句:

I'm sorry if I took you away from Spencer.抱歉打断了你和斯宾塞的二人世界

take away:拿走

I want to take away the book which you showed me yesterday.

我想带走你昨天给我看的那本书。

Nothing can take away the anguish of losing a child from his parents.

什么也无法解除父母失去孩子的这种极度痛苦。

but I get to live for free while I do the work.起码工作时不用操心房租了

live for:为 ... 而生活

One should not live for oneself alone.

一个人不应只是为自已活着。

And it feels really good to be out on my own.而且一个人出来住的感觉很好

on one's own:独自地

I can't carry it on my own; it's too heavy.

我一人拿不动,这东西太重。

My argument was grounded on my own experience.

我的论点有我自己的经验作为根据。

考考你:

而且一个人出来住的感觉很好。

工作时不用操心房租了。

上期答案:

I don't want to pretend to be somebody that I'm not.

That is just one of the many issues we couldn't agree on.

分享到
重点单词
  • anguishn. 苦闷,痛苦 v. 使 ... 极苦闷,使 ...
  • groundedadj. [物]接地的;有基础的 v. 停(ground
  • remodelvt. 改造,改型,改变
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,