《美少女的谎言》第3季第156期:希望她儿子复活
日期:2013-05-05 20:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

He's here to install the new alarm. Sorry, babe.
他来安装新警报器 抱歉 宝贝
I didn't think they'd get to the second floor
我原以为等你去学校之后
until after you left for school.
他们才会安到二楼
You're putting an alarm on my window?
你要在我窗前装警报
On every window. Your mom wants the best system around.
每个窗都装了 你母亲想要最好的警报系统
There's an app where I can turn it on remote from my phone.
我手机上有个软件可以远程开关
So how will I know when it's on?
那我要怎么知道它开着
Well, considering what's been happening in this town
考虑到镇上这两年发生的事
for the past two years, think 24/7.
我想还是时刻开着吧
Did you eat?
你吃过了吗
Yeah, I'll grab something.
一会儿吃点
Hilary Reynolds called.
希拉里·雷诺兹打电话来
She's so angry, she can barely speak.
她气得连话都说不出来了
Wait, Garrett's mother? Why? What did she want?
等等 加勒特的母亲 她想干嘛
She wants her son back.
她希望儿子复生
But she can't have that.
但这不可能
So she's going after the Rosewood police.
所以她要质问玫瑰镇警方
I told her I would be there
我跟她说我明晚
tomorrow night at the community meeting.
也会出席社区大会
Why would you go to that? Why wouldn't I?
你为什么要参加 为什么不参加
She's right. They let an innocent man out of jail,
她说的没错 他们放一个无辜的人出狱
and provided no protection for him.
却没有采取任何保护措施
I don't think of the word "innocent" when I think of Garrett.
我认为"无辜"这词和加勒特沾不上边
Evidently, you're not alone.
显然 不只你一个人这么认为
Looks like somebody else thought it was their right
看来有人想亲自出马
to take justice into their own hands.
执掌正义呢
Dad, Alison's murder has never been solved.
爸爸 艾莉森的案子还没破呢
You still think Garrett did it?
你还认为是加勒特干的
Do you?
是不是
I'm gonna be late. Are my sneakers downstairs?
我要迟到了 我的运动鞋在楼下吗
I'm not so sure you'll go on that run.
我觉得你还是别去参加长跑了
Your mom and I just aren't comfortable
我和你妈妈都不大放心
with you being out after dark.
你天黑了还呆在外头
Dad, I raised $274 in pledges. I know.
我筹到了274美元 我知道
You're welcome to have Paige over,
你可以让佩奇过来
but you are not going out.
但不准出门

重点解释

There's an app where I can turn it on remote from my phone.我手机上有个软件可以远程开关

turn on:打开;发动

He asked me to turn on the radio for him.

他让我替他打开收音机。

常用短语:

turn on the waterworks哭起来

turn on the heat拚命(激起热情)

turn in on oneself与他人断绝来往,闭关自守,采取了孤立主义

They let an innocent man out of jail, 他们放一个无辜的人出狱

out of jail:出狱

The lawyer bailed the prisoner out of jail.

律师保释犯人出狱。

常用短语:

jail delivery劫狱

break jail越狱

分享到
重点单词
  • communityn. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩
  • remoteadj. 偏僻的,遥远的,远程的,(感情等)距离很大 n
  • prisonern. 囚犯
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • protectionn. 保护,防卫
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的