美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季5集第8期:门禁
日期:2018-10-22 09:09

(单词翻译:单击)

What friend?
什么朋友
Nicole, from my Habitat trip.
妮可 和我一起参加仁人家园的那个
I didn't even know she is on the same hemisphere.
我都不知道她和我在一个半球
Okay, well, do we need to leave right now?
好吧 我们现在要走了吗
If you wanna stay and look around
如果你想留下再找找
I can drive you home.
我一会可以送你回家
Great.
太好了
Yeah, I.. How could I say no?
好啊 我怎么会拒绝呢
What kind of lab did you say Lesli worked at?
莱斯利工作的实验室是什么样的
I don't know. It was at a colloge. Why?
我不知道 是在大学里 怎么了
This key card could help us get in there.
这张门禁卡能让我们进去
How fast do you think Caleb can make a copy?
你觉得凯勒复制一张需要多长时间
I have no idea.
我不知道
God, this girl's such a slob.
天呐 这女孩太懒了
She has this hairbrush back here
后面还有把梳子
that smells like a cat box.
味道简直像猫窝
Well, what's Caleb doing right now?
凯勒现在在干什么
Why do you keep asking me about Caleb?
你为什么一直问我凯勒的事
Why do your shoulders go up every time I say his name?
为什么我一提他的名字你的肩膀就抖一下
- Are you guys still... - No, we're nothing, okay?
-你们是不是 -没有 什么事也没有
Hanna? Don't lock Caleb out.
汉娜 别把凯勒疏远了
Believe me, I can't.
相信我 想疏远都不行
My mom keeps letting him in.
我妈妈一直让他来我家
I mean, they eat meals together now
现在他们俩都一起吃饭了
because I won't let him cut my meat.
因为我不让他给我切肉
What is she using this for?
她用这个干什么
Those are wire cutters.
这是钢丝钳
Why does she need to cut wires?
她为什么要剪钢丝

分享到
重点单词
  • hemispheren. 半球
  • habitatn. (动植物的)产地,栖息地