《美少女的谎言》第3季第258期:趁虚而入
日期:2013-08-17 16:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Do you mind if I join you? No.
介意我和你聊聊吗 坐吧
I was hoping we could discuss our little road trip.
我想谈一下之前我们的公路旅行
Look, I was wrong.
听着 我错了
You wanted to help me and I used you to get at Mona.
你想帮我 我却利用你去找梦娜的茬
I'm sorry.
对不起
You shouldn't be.
没必要
I deserved to be used.
我活该被利用
Look, I'd be lying if I said I came to you
如果我说我单纯是为了做心理疏导来找你
purely in the name of mental health.
那是在撒谎
Mona had told me about your break-up,
梦娜告诉我你分手了
and I think...
所以我想
I think that part of me hoped that with Toby out of the picture,
我想其实我甚至有点希望托比出局
that I finally stood a chance.
这样我才有机会
But it was wrong of me to try and swoop in so quickly.
但是我这么急着追你也造成了一些问题
I let feelings cloud my judgment.
我的理智被情感所麻痹
And I'm sorry. Thanks.
很抱歉 谢谢
Your anger toward Mona...
你对梦娜的愤怒
is she the one who came between you and Toby?
是因为她疏远了你和托比吗
Yeah, you could say that.
可以这么说
Forgive me. It's none of my business.
抱歉 我不该管这么多

重点解释

Mona had told me about your break-up,梦娜告诉我你分手了

tell about 讲诉; 告诉关于 ... 信息

I'll tell about your stealing the cakes.

我要把你偷蛋糕的事说出去。

Don't you dare tell about the hiding place?

你不敢把这个藏匿处说出来吗?

I finally stood a chance.这我才有机会

stand a chance有希望;有可能

His opponent did not stand a chance.

他的对手毫无取胜的机会。

I don't think they stand a chance of winning.

我看他们没有打赢的希望。

But it was wrong of me to try and swoop in so quickly.但是我这么急着追你也造成了一些问题

sweep in堂皇地走进

She swept in, with her complacency.

她喜形于色地昂首走了进来。

Seniors swoop in as young chicks enter their first year in college.

小妞们刚开始大学第一年的生活,学长们就乘虚而入。

分享到
重点单词
  • judgmentn. 裁判,宣告,该判决书
  • complacencyn. 自满,沾沾自喜
  • mentaladj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的 n. 精神病患者
  • opponentn. 对手,敌手,反对者 adj. 敌对的,反对的
  • deservedadj. 应得的;理所当然的 v. 值得;应得;应受报答