美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第8集第13期:难忘的时光
日期:2018-12-09 17:24

(单词翻译:单击)

I mean, I know she wants more, but...
我知道她想要更进一步 可是
we haven't really hung out like that.
我们没那样约会过
And prom is kind of loaded for a first date.
而且第一次约会就参加舞会太隆重了吧
We make it a group thing, like you said.
就照你说的 把它弄成大聚会一样
But Sara was down there for so long.
但是莎拉被关在那很久了
Has she been to a high school dance?
她有参加过高中舞会吗
Has she even had a first date yet?
有没有经历过第一次约会
Probably not.
也许没有
Um, don't worry.
别担心
- We'll take it slow. - Good.
-慢慢来吧 -那好
And we'll all make sure she has an amazing time.
我们会保证她有一个难忘的时光
I promise.
我保证
And you're okay with goin' solo?
那你一个人参加行吗
I mean, it's not 1912.
现在不是1912年了
You can ask the guy.
你可以邀请男生的
I'm sure that Caleb and Toby will throw me a bone
我相信凯勒和托比会可怜我
and give me one dance.
赏脸和我跳一支舞的
Besides, I can't think of one guy in the right mind
再说 我也想不到任何我一开口
who would say yes if I asked.
就会答应的男生
Not that I want the extra baggage.
我不想有额外包袱
You're right. Prom is kind of loaded.
说得对 舞会就是个负担
Okay, so..
好吧
staying in the friend zone...
想想朋友圈里
what about Clark?
那克拉克呢
He asked a million questions about A.
他问了一车关于A的问题

分享到
重点单词
  • solon. 独奏,独唱 adj. 单独的 adv. 单独地 v
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,