《美少女的谎言》第3季第308期:女生打架比男生更狠
日期:2013-10-05 22:51

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Didn't your mother have this?
你妈妈没有这个吗
Your mother.
是你妈的
Really, I must have left it at your house
没错 我一定是落在你家
and didn't get it back.
忘了拿回来
I left a lot of stuff there.
我落了很多东西
Is it just me, or was sixth grade the best year ever?
是不是只有我觉得 6年级是最好的时光
I didn't even know you then.
我那时候都不认识你
Oh, honey,
亲爱的
You didn't even know me when you knew me.
你认识我也未必了解我
Come on, give it up, Spence.
别想了 斯宾塞
Let's pretend that you're getting ready for
我们假装你正准备好
your first boy-girl dance party.
第一次参加异性舞会
No one ever tells you that the practice
没有人跟你说过 其实
is so much more fun than the real thing.
练习舞蹈比正式跳舞更有意思
Was it Toby?
那是托比吗
Was he the one that gave you that bloody lip?
那个该死的唇印是他留给你的吗
Toby? Oh, sweetie,
托比 亲爱的
Girls fight much dirtier than boys.
女生打架可比男生更狠
I'm lucky she didn't leave a scar.
她没留疤 算我走运
She? Who?
她 是谁
You stopped dancing.
你不跳舞了
I don't-- I don't want to dance.
我不 我不想跳舞
I'll change the song.
我去换首曲子
No, I can't. I haven't slept in three days.
不行 我已经三天没有睡觉了
Come on. I'm looking for something.
拜托 我在找东西

重点解释

Let's pretend that you're getting ready for your first boy-girl dance party.我们假装你正准备好第一次参加异性舞会

get ready for为 ... 作好准备

I will have to get ready for a meeting before nine.

我必须在9点以前准备好开会。

When I get sleepy,I'll probably get ready for bed.

当我困倦时,我可能就要去睡觉。

No one ever tells you that the practice is so much more fun than the real thing.没有人跟你说过 ,其实练习舞蹈比正式跳舞更有意

more than超过;多于;不仅仅;非常

This city has a population of more than 1,000,000.

这个城市人口超过一百万。

I'll stay here not more than three days.

我将待在这里最多不超过三天。

and didn't get it back.忘了拿回来

get back取回

I never lend books; you never get them back.

我的书决不外借,因为总是有去无回。

I had to spend a large sum of money to get it back.

我得花一大笔钱才把它弄回来。

I left a lot of stuff there.我落了很多东西

a lot of许多

The boy had a lot of pocket money.

这男孩有许多零用钱。

分享到
重点单词
  • scarn. 疤痕,伤痕,断崖 v. 结疤,使 ... 有伤痕,
  • populationn. 人口 ,(全体)居民,人数
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的