《美少女的谎言》第4季第8集 第4期:生活再糟糕也要关注未来
日期:2014-08-28 21:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So is it an elephant?
是大象吗
A dinosaur?
难道是恐龙
Oh, come on, Malcolm, you need to give me a hint.
马尔科姆 你得给我个提示
oh, okay, is it supposed to be me?
真的是我吗
Uh, well, hey, listen, Rembrandt.
好了 伦勃朗[荷兰名画家]
We're gonna talk about this later. I'm with a student now.
我们过会儿再聊 我这边来了个学生
But, okay. Love you. Bye.
但是...好吧 爱你 拜拜
Hey, come in.
请进
I didn't even think you were gonna be here.
还以为你不会来呢
Yeah, me neither.
我也是
But my mom wants me to focus on the future,
但我妈要我关注将来
with or without a house.
不管有没有房子
Oh, my God, Emily, I'm so sorry.
天哪 艾米丽 我很遗憾
I can't even imagine what the two of you must be...
无法想象你俩现在的
feeling.
感受
Do the police have any idea?
警方有什么头绪吗
They're still investigating.
还在调查
They know it was a stolen car.
已经知道是辆失车
We don't have to do this now.
我们不必现在做这事的
With the accident and
你家出了意外
everything that's going on with Hanna's mom --
汉娜的妈妈又惹了官司...
If I don't, then I'll start missing deadlines.
现在不做的话 就要错过截止日期了
Just start thinking that things are gonna get better, right?
得想着一切都会好起来的 对吧
Right.

重点解释

We're gonna talk about this later. 我们过会儿再聊

talk about谈论,谈及;谈到,讨论

From then on he refused to talk about it.

从那以後他就不再谈这件事了。

He went on to talk about the world situation.

他接着又谈了谈世界形势。

But my mom wants me to focus on the future,但我妈要我关注将来

focus on集中在

Our policy is to focus on developing these areas.

我们的政策是着眼于把这些地区发展起来。

The noise made it hard for me to focus on work.

噪音让我无法集中注意力工作。

Just start thinking that things are gonna get better, right?得想着一切都会好起来的

get better转好

The weather is bound to get better tomorrow.

明天天气一定会变好。

They naively assume things can only get better.

他们天真地以为情况只会变好。

分享到
重点单词
  • hintn. 暗示 v. 暗示,示意
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为