《美少女的谎言》第3季第84期:栽赃我杀人
日期:2013-02-12 22:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What are you doing here? Is everything okay?
你怎么来了 一切可好
Well, I'm being set up for killing a friend, Mona.
有人要栽赃我杀了自己的朋友 梦娜
What do you think?
你觉得呢
God, you poor thing!
天哪 你真可怜
You know what? Save it, Mona.
别装了 梦娜
Alison's dad's back.
艾莉森的爸爸回来了
Yeah. And you're the only person who knows
只有你知道
why he's never forgiven me.
他为什么无法原谅我
Who else knows about the night I saw Alison?
还有谁知道那晚我看到艾莉森的事
Nurse was coming.
护士来了
What she doing back here?
她怎么又来了
She never left.
"她"就没离开过
You need to give her some answers, so talk.
你必须给她个说法 说吧
Can I?
我可以说吗
Does she know about that day?
她知道那天的事吗
Know about what? Cut it out, all right?
知道什么 住口
That's not why I'm here.
我不是为这个来找你的
Is he really still mad at you?
他真的还在生你的气吗
Who? What-- Hanna, what the hell is she talking about?
谁 汉娜 她到底在说什么
I won't say anything if you don't want me to.
你要是不想让我说 那我不会说的
Say something about what?
说什么
It's really simple: you just take
很简单的 你只需要
the first letter of each word to spell out a new word.
把每个词的首字母拼成一个新的单词
So, like, "She lives under trees" equals "Slut."
举例说 "她住在树下"就是"荡妇"
What? It's a code...
什么 这是一种代码
So we can talk about people right in front of them.
这样我们就可以当着某人的面议论他了

重点解释

Well, I'm being set up for killing a friend, Mona.有人要栽赃我杀了自己的朋友,梦娜

set up:安排

The army has set up road blocks round the city.

军队在城市周围设置了路障。

His father's money left Jim well set up for life.

吉姆的父亲给他留下一大笔钱,足以供他生活一辈子。

常用短语:

set up house with someone开始与某人在一起生活

set one's back up使one生气; 变得倔强

set up one's bristles勃然大怒; 激怒

set up in business从事商业

set up house过家庭生活

Is he really still mad at you?他真的还在生你的气吗

be mad at:对 ... 非常愤怒; 恼火

He was mad at missing his train.

他为没赶上火车而恼火.

Whatever I say, please don't be mad at me.

无论我说了什么,都请不要生气。

分享到