《美少女的谎言》第4季第5集 第8期:已经没事能让我惊恐
日期:2014-05-09 21:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》

Thanks for agreeing to do this.
谢谢你同意这么做
I didn't want anyone seeing me come to your office.
我不想让任何人看见我去你办公室
Ashley, what did you come here to talk to me about?
艾什莉 你来这儿想找我谈什么
Wilden. Darren Wilden.
威尔登 达伦·威尔登
I want to tell you my side of the story.
我想告诉你我的故事
Unless you think you already know.
除非你觉得已经知道了
I've -- I've heard some rumors, but...
我听到一些传言 不过
Look, I have to ask this as a formality,
我得正式地问你一下
are you talking to me as your friend
你和我说这些 是把我当作朋友
or as your lawyer?
还是你的律师
Hopefully both.
希望两者都是
I-I think the police are building a case against me.
我觉得警察在立案调查我
Well, let me look into it.
让我先调查下
I've got a contact at Rosewood PD.
我在玫瑰镇警局有个联系人
Aren't you going to ask me?
你不打算问问我吗
What?
问什么
If I'm guilty?
我是否有罪
I'll call my contact.
我会给他打个电话
You sit tight until then, okay?
在此之前你先耐心等待 好吗
Veronica, I...
维罗妮卡 我
I have some skeletons in my closet.
我有些见不得人的秘密
And I just didn't want you to be surprised.
我只是不想让你感到惊讶
Nothing surprises me anymore.
已经没有什么事能让我感到惊讶了

重点解释

Thanks for agreeing to do this.谢谢你同意这么做

agree to同意; 答应

Do you agree to have a dinner today?

今天你同意一块吃饭吗?

Well, let me look into it.让我先调查下

look into调查;看看;浏览

A committee was set up to look into the workers' grievances.

成立了一个委员会来调查工人的不满。

This is quite unusual. I'll look into the matter.

这是很少有的,我会调查此事的。

You sit tight until then, okay?在此之前你先耐心等待

sit tight坐稳(挺腰坐着;坚持自己的主张)

Dad told us to sit tight while he went back to find Mom.

爸回去找妈的时候,他要我们耐心等待。

She is going to sit tight till she hears what they are going to do next.

在未听到他们下一步行动计划之前,她将按兵不动。

分享到
重点单词
  • unusualadj. 不平常的,异常的
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • formalityn. 礼节,程序,拘谨