《美少女的谎言》第4季第16集 第1期:打架被捕
日期:2015-05-28 22:03

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Dad.
爸爸
How did you know I'd be here?
你怎么知道我在这里
I didn't.
我不知道
I came to see Toby.
我来见托比
I thought you said you were staying at Hanna's last night.
我记得你昨晚说你待在汉娜家
I changed my mind.
我改主意了
Get dressed. You're leaving.
穿好衣服 马上离开
Sure.
没问题
Right after you call mom and explain to her
但你要先给妈妈打电话解释清楚
what's going on between you and Mrs. Dilaurentis.
你和迪劳伦提斯夫人之间是怎么回事
Or should I?
或者我来打
Jason fell off the wagon.
杰森毒瘾复发了
What?
什么
Jessica and I have been helping him get into rehab.
杰西卡和我一直在想办法送他去戒毒所
Okay. But why all the secrecy?
好吧 那为什么这么神秘
It's not like this hasn't happened before.
这又不是没有发生过
He was arrested for starting a fight in a bar.
他因为在酒吧里挑衅斗殴而被捕
He didn't want us to tell anyone.
他不希望我们告诉别人
We were respecting his wishes.
我们尊重他的意愿
And that's why Jessica wanted to wait
所以杰西卡才想晚点告诉他
to tell him about the divorce.
离婚的事
They told us any upsetting news could cause a relapse. So...
任何消极的消息都可能引起复发 所以

重点解释

Right after you call mom and explain to her what's going on between you and Mrs. Dilaurentis.但你要先给妈妈打电话解释清楚你和迪劳伦提斯夫人之间是怎么回事

right after... 之后马上; 就在 ... 之后

I haven't decided yet, but I'll let you know right after I have made my decision.

我还没有决定,但是我做决定之后立即通知你。

It started raining right after the kickoff of the soccer game.

足球赛一开球就开始下雨了。

go on发生

Are you alive to what is going on?

你注意到正在发生的事吗?

Jason fell off the wagon.杰森毒瘾复发了

fall off跌落

Mary scrape her knee when she fall off her bike.

玛丽从脚踏车上摔下来擦伤了膝盖。

She fell off her bike and got a nasty knock.

她从自行车上摔下来,摔得很重。

分享到