《美少女的谎言》第3季第221期:没打电话不代表不想你
日期:2013-07-10 19:38

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You're in a safe space, Emily.
你在个安全的地方 艾米丽
No one can harm you here.
在这儿没人能伤害你
When I tell you to wake up, you will remember everything,
当我唤醒你时 你会记起一切
Then you will tell me what you remember.
你会告诉我你想起的那些事
Okay, wake up.
好的 醒来
I want you to tell me everything that happened that night.
我要你告诉我那天晚上发生的一切
That night. At the lighthouse.
那天晚上 在灯塔的那个晚上
You and your friend were in danger.
你和你的朋友身处危境
Are you there now? Yes. Good.
你到那里了吗 是的 很好
Hey. The plants have been calling out for you.
你回来了 植物一直在召唤你
I know, I heard them crying for me
我知道 我从大厅一路走来
all the way down the hall.
就听见它们的哭着找我了
Have you heard from him?
有他的消息了吗
No. That doesn't mean he isn't thinking about you.
还没有 但这不代表他没有想着你
Yeah? What does it mean?
是吗 那代表什么
Are you gonna get that?
你不接吗
Probably just a junk call.
也许只是个恶作剧电话
No, it could be Ezra. He knows that you're here.
也许是以斯拉 他知道你在这

重点解释

When I tell you to wake up, you will remember everything,当我唤醒你时,你会记起一切

wake up:醒来;叫醒

I didn't wake up until I heard the alarm clock.

直到听到闹钟的铃声我才醒来。

相关短语:wake up to认识到

We must wake up to the dangers facing our country.

我们必须认识到我国所面临的危险。

You and your friend were in danger.你和你的朋友身处危境

in danger:在危险中

We should keep our composure in danger.

我们在危险的时候应该保持冷静。

He was in danger of losing his life.

他有失去生命的危险。

相关短语:in danger of 有 ... 的危险

The house is now in danger of collapse.

这座房子有倒塌的危险。

Hey. The plants have been calling out for you.你回来了,植物一直在召唤你

call out :召集; 大声叫喊

The girls called out their names in turn.

那些女孩儿逐一报出自己的名字。

You'll call out when you see the rocks.

当你看到岩石时你会大喊一声。

分享到
重点单词
  • junkn. 垃圾,废旧杂物,中国平底帆船 vt. 丢弃
  • collapsen. 崩溃,倒塌,暴跌 v. 倒塌,崩溃,瓦解,折叠
  • composuren. 镇静,沉著