《美少女的谎言》第3季第142期:以斯拉的孩子
日期:2013-04-20 07:30

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Oh, sorry. I, uh... I didn't mean to scare you.
抱歉 我不是有意要吓你
I just stopped by to drop that off.
我只是顺路来送礼物
I didn't wanna leave it at the front door,
我不想把东西放在前门那里
so the manager let me in.
所以门房让我进来了
You okay? You still look freaked.
你还好吗 看起来还是很受惊的样子
No, I'm fine.
没有 我没事
Why did you tell me that story about Maggie?
你为什么要告诉我麦琪的事
Again, I, um...
还是那句
I just assumed my brother already had.
我以为我哥哥都和你说了
I didn't do it to mess with your head.
我不是故意要搅乱你生活的
What's wrong?
发生什么了
I saw her.
我见到她了
What? Where?
什么 在哪里
Yeah, I-I took a train into Wilmington,
我坐火车去了维明顿
And I... I sat in her classroom.
去了她的教室
Why would you do that?
为什么要那么做
Because Ezra needed to know that she was okay.
因为以斯拉想确定她过得好不好
But... She's not?
但...她过得不好吗
Oh, no. She's-- she's great...
没有 过得挺好的
And a mom of a seven-year-old little boy
一个七岁小男孩的妈妈
that looks a lot like that.
孩子和他长得像极了

重点解释

I didn't mean to scare you.我不是有意要吓你

mean to:故意

Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you.

对不起,我不是故意吓唬你的。

I just stopped by to drop that off.我只是顺路来送礼物

drop off:把…留下

I just came by to drop off your tank.

我只是把你的鱼缸送过来。

Could you drop off the books at the library?

你能把这些书顺便还给图书馆吗?

I didn't wanna leave it at the front door,我不想把东西放在前门那里

in front of:在 ... 前面

There is a rose bush in front of the office.

办公室前有一丛玫瑰。

I didn't do it to mess with your head.我不是故意要搅乱你生活的

mess with:干扰

Don't mess with her: she's got a violent temper.

别干预她的事,她脾气很暴。

分享到
重点单词
  • tempern. 脾气,性情 vt. 使缓和,调和 n. 调剂
  • assumedadj. 假装的;假定的
  • frightenvt. 使惊吓,惊恐 vi. 惊吓
  • violentadj. 暴力的,猛烈的,极端的
  • tankn. 坦克,箱,罐,槽,贮水池 vt. 把 ... 储于