《美少女的谎言》第4季第11集 第10期:见色忘友
日期:2014-11-24 22:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Spence, it's like you're living a double life.
斯宾塞 你现在好像有双重身份
What makes you think I'm living a double life?
你为什么这么觉得
Because I have and I know exactly what it looks like.
因为我经历过 我知道那是什么样子
Every time Toby calls,
每次托比打来
you leave the room, your mood changes.
你就出去接电话 情绪大变
Are you pregnant? - Shut up, Hanna.
你怀孕了吗 -别瞎说 汉娜
Okay, it's like you're here but you're not.
你人在这儿 心思却不在
We get it. We understand you have a boyfriend.
我们明白 也理解你有男朋友
We've all had them.
我们都有
Yeah, even Emily.
对 连艾米丽都有
Shut up, Hanna.
你够了 汉娜
Okay but we don't put anyone above our friendship.
可我们谁也没重色轻友啊
I'm not putting him above you guys.
我没有重色轻友
I just--Toby is--
我只是 托比他
He's dealing with some really serious stuff.
他在处理一些很重要的事情
Spencer,
斯宾塞
Hanna's mom might be going to prison, like, for real.
汉娜的妈妈可能真要进监狱了
Emily's got a car parked in her living room,
艾米丽的卧室里闯进了一辆车
And I nearly lost an eye this afternoon.
而我今天下午还差点弄瞎了眼睛
I think...
我觉得
all of our stuff ranks on the "serious" charts.
这些都算是重要事件吧
I promised him.
我答应过他保密
We know.
我们知道
Spence, what's the deal?
斯宾塞 到底是什么事
Is Toby working with "A" Again?
是不是托比又和A一伙了
No.
不是
But "A" is giving him gifts, too.
但A也给了他一些礼物
Toby's mother might have been murdered.
托比的妈妈可能是被谋杀的

重点解释

Because I have and I know exactly what it looks like.因为我经历过我知道那是什么样子

look like看上去像;与…相似

You look like your mother.

你和你妈妈长得很像。

He's dealing with some really serious stuff.他在处理一些很重要的事情

deal with讨论;处理,对付; 涉及

We have no space to deal with such details.

我们没有篇幅来讨论这种细微末节。

I have a huge pile of letters to deal with.

我有一大堆信件要处理。

Hanna's mom might be going to prison, like, for real.汉娜的妈妈可能真要进监狱了

go to prison入狱

He must pay£100 or else go to prison.

他必须付一百镑,否则就得去坐牢。

If you break the peace in this way again, you'll go to prison.

假如你再这样妨碍治安,你就会被送进监狱。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务